Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

All due respect somebody need to take her home. All the crazies and antagonists come out after dark and I would hate for something to happen to her.

I don’t think there’s been anything crazy happening at those DC protests since they lit that building on fire like 2 or 3 months ago...

Just being honest about the charges brought.....

I'm not angry, upset, bothered or feel any type of way about it. I'm also not numb to this shit either.

This judicial system is working and in the case of Breonna Taylor worked exactly how it was designed to work. At this point the shit like a well oiled machine working at peak levels. All that has happened I expected it to happen in regards to the how the cops basically getting off on this murder case.

In order to rise to that level of state's attorney black, white, asian, latino, democrat, republican, etc said person has to demonstrate that they are willing to play the game. So Cameron although black and republican before he got to be the state's attorney had already shown he was willing to play the game. So this shit ain't surprising for me to angry about it.

The system must fall and placing so called good people in this system here and there ain't going to change a got damn thing for real.

Understand how we got here. The cooperation of both political parties to stay on code and maintain white supremacy. This is why we can never simply vote our way out of this.

The man that yall are all saying we need to vote for, had a heavy hand in the current policing policies that have devastated our community for the past 3 decades and has flat the fuck out stated he will give the police more fucking money.

Yes, trump needs to go (to fucking prison) but we need to burn and rebuild of the whole fucking system as well.

I believe biden will win in nov. We gotta keep this same energy and not let up just because a democrat face is in office.

As Sen. Joe Biden struggled 26 years ago to put together a massive crime bill, he relied on a man named Tom Scotto, who had become a fixture in his Capitol Hill office. Day after day, Scotto walked into Biden’s sanctum and convinced him to up the ante, asking for billions of dollars for 100,000 police officers, which in turn required a major expansion of prisons across the country.

“There wasn’t one thing when he said, ‘No,’ ” Scotto recalled in an interview.
Scotto, however, was not a member of Biden’s staff. He was the president of the National Association of Police Organizations, representing about 220,000 police department employees, the nation’s second-largest such group. As Scotto worked alongside Biden in writing the bill, which became law, he personified the bond that the senator from Delaware proudly maintained with the law enforcement community’s power brokers.

Real shit

The poster who said he was holding back tears, I feel you 100%. I'm at my wits end right now.

Yesterday, I had a hard convo with my wife. See I realize that in order for us to get what we deserve, there will have to be some tough sacrifice. The establishment doesn't respect anything other that force as a response. It's a struggle for me to not go do what I really feel like doing.

My wife reminded me how much the family needs me
The tough thing is, I told her our community needs me also. Brothers we have to face the fact that we have to be willing to risk it all for the future of our women and children.

That's some hard shit to swallow.

Real shit

The poster who said he was holding back tears, I feel you 100%. I'm at my wits end right now.

Yesterday, I had a hard convo with my wife. See I realize that in order for us to get what we deserve, there will have to be some tough sacrifice. The establishment doesn't respect anything other that force as a response. It's a struggle for me to not go do what I really feel like doing.

My wife reminded me how much the family needs me
The tough thing is, I told her our community needs me also. Brothers we have to face the fact that we have to be willing to risk it all for the future of our women and children.

That's some hard shit to swallow.

Why do you think that is with the underlined?

Why do you think that is with the underlined?

Well speaking for myself, I wanna see my kids (5 of em, youngest being 6) grow and fulfill their dreams. I want to finish growing old with my wife. I wanna sit back years from now as a happy grandfather and the family reunion.

I realize those are selfish reasons, but it's true for me and pretty much any of us.

It's one thing to say yeah even if we have to die....but to honestly sit down and think about that reality is heavy.

Well speaking for myself, I wanna see my kids (5 of em, youngest being 6) grow and fulfill their dreams. I want to finish growing old with my wife. I wanna sit back years from now as a happy grandfather and the family reunion.

I realize those are selfish reasons, but it's true for me and pretty much any of us.

It's one thing to say yeah even if we have to die....but to honestly sit down and think about that reality is heavy.

So it basically boils down to selfishness no matter what.

It can also be said it's selfish to not possibly sacrifice your life so your kids can live their absolute best life just because you may not be there to see it.

I get what you say though.

So it basically boils down to selfishness no matter what.

It can also be said it's selfish to not possibly sacrifice your life so your kids can live their absolute best life just because you may not be there to see it.

I get what you say though.

Selfishness is always an element to human decisions. It's inherent based on our survival instinct. Sometimes, just gotta work past that

At the end of the day though, I won't hesitate to do what I have to.

Back