Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s weird as fuck to me that Pikachu is talking, but it looks like a dope Pokémon movie. Fans losing it bc Jigglypuff is hairy, but wtf did they think? That swirl of hair was a swirl of flesh?

It’s weird as fuck to me that Pikachu is talking, but it looks like a dope Pokémon movie. Fans losing it bc Jigglypuff is hairy, but wtf did they think? That swirl of hair was a swirl of flesh?

Those fans are idiots and need to be kicked off this earth.

Looks interesting. Overheard my two coworkers talkin about this. One of them made a point that if this is successful...imagine what it could mean?

Well...it could mean a live action pokemon movie. If so...that could be tight

Is ash pokemon master yet?
Real talk
I've never really watched Pokemon like that, seen episodes here and there and that's it.
But niggaz need closure on this.
Wtf happened in the end.
Was the professor ashes dad
Did he ever catch up or beat gary?
Why he steady winning tournaments and nobody's ever heard of him like that internet rumor said?
Will pikachu ever evolve?
James was a faggot for chasin ash and not putting it on jesse, y did their boss want ash's pikachu and nit just go catch another one
Did brock eventually turn into the larry flynt/hugh heffner of that universe like I've always hoped?

Who watched that shit dammit
What happened??

Real talk
I've never really watched Pokemon like that, seen episodes here and there and that's it.
But niggaz need closure on this.
Wtf happened in the end.
Was the professor ashes dad
Did he ever catch up or beat gary?
Why he steady winning tournaments and nobody's ever heard of him like that internet rumor said?
Will pikachu ever evolve?
James was a faggot for chasin ash and not putting it on jesse, y did their boss want ash's pikachu and nit just go catch another one
Did brock eventually turn into the larry flynt/hugh heffner of that universe like I've always hoped?

Who watched that shit dammit
What happened??

Find out on the next dragon ball z...

Those fans are idiots and need to be kicked off this earth.

Looks interesting. Overheard my two coworkers talkin about this. One of them made a point that if this is successful...imagine what it could mean?

Well...it could mean a live action pokemon movie. If so...that could be tight

I love the look of this shit... Pikachu doesn’t need to talk after this movie.. but we need a live-action Pokémon... this is firing me back up to love it again..

i don't understand ...

this is a live action pokemon movie...

i mean u gotta think of a unique story to hit all audiences...

i think this is it.....

i'm sure they'll throw in a few ash ketchum/ team rocket easter eggs.... but any movie in the pokemon universe is a live action pokemon movie....

i give them super kudos for such a creative plot and interesting usage of ryan reynolds...

shit's a hit

Back