• Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tekken 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms

Nah nigga..

N64 shit all on playstation 1

007 alone better than ps1 whole catalog while u niggas was runnin around beating up boxes on crash bandicoot and taking rapping lessons from a stupid ass dog named parappa we was wettin shit up

Before Goldeneye 64 came out, PSX had these:

Face it fam... By the time y'all got Goldeneye 64, Playstation owners had already ran through a grip of first person shooters. Shit wasn't even special anymore. I ain't even list all of them either. I left off the obvious ones like Doom, Final Doom, Quake, Jumping Flash 1 &2, and a few others.

Here's the list:

• Battle Arena Toshinden
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Jumping Flash
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mr Driller
  • Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
  • Rayman
  • Resident Evil Director’s Cut
  • Revelations: Persona
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tekken 3
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms

GOAT'ed for the bolded games.

Never tried these only one i'd care to is oddworld tho

Jumping Flash was actually good. Me and my ex used to take turns getting through those levels when I first got it.

Oddly, JF and JF2 are the only two games I've ran across that require a heftier graphics card to emulate it properly. I used to be able to play any PSX game under ePSXe on a 3GHz P4 running either a Geforce 6200 or even on-board video, but JF and JF2 needed more horsepower. For whatever reason I couldn't play either of them right until I got a Geforce 8400GS with the same processor.

Jumping Flash was actually good. Me and my ex used to take turns getting through those levels when I first got it.

Oddly, JF and JF2 are the only two games I've ran across that require a heftier graphics card to emulate it properly. I used to be able to play any PSX game under ePSXe on a 3GHz P4 running either a Geforce 6200 or even on-board video, but JF and JF2 needed more horsepower. For whatever reason I couldn't play either of them right until I got a Geforce 8400GS with the same processor.
Bruh u sound just like my brother. I told him im about to start looking for a new lap top n he start talking to me in another language.

He hooked up my classic nes with more nes games and snes, gba, sega, ps1, game gear and a couple n64 games

Here's the list:

• Battle Arena Toshinden
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Jumping Flash
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mr Driller
  • Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
  • Rayman
  • Resident Evil Director’s Cut
  • Revelations: Persona
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tekken 3
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms

Some good games on the list but it could be better.

a few of these were on the demo discs that would come with the PS

I still have the OG North American PSX demo disc.

20181101_143640.jpg

This one has Toshinden, Jumping Flash, Wipeout, and ESPN Extreme Games as playable demos and a bunch of other shit as non-playables

damn, somebody went through the trouble of recording a video of The Purple Disc's playable demos

Back