Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I was wondering about this. Got my VR hooked up now.

I hope they do make another for the PS5. A wireless would be ideal.

Yo so the real next gen shit seems to be the controller, some game site I've been following got their hands on the 5 and have been playing the new astrobot lol, that haptic feedback shit is something else.

Yo so the real next gen shit seems to be the controller, some game site I've been following got their hands on the 5 and have been playing the new astrobot lol, that haptic feedback shit is something else.
What was so special about it? Isn't haptic feedback just the vibrations in the controller? They fine tune it or something?

This is disappointing. I hate when companies do shit like this. Unless they already got face plates they plan on putting out why not just get a kick back from the other company rather than making them stop.

On the other hand, I feel like that company should have cleared this shit before going into production. That much is their bad.

This is disappointing. I hate when companies do shit like this. Unless they already got face plates they plan on putting out why not just get a kick back from the other company rather than making them stop.

On the other hand, I feel like that company should have cleared this shit before going into production. That much is their bad.

I'm not understanding how they can do that though. Thats like phone companies trying to stop third party case makers from doing that. I didnt think you needed permission to add something to it

I'm not understanding how they can do that though. Thats like phone companies trying to stop third party case makers from doing that. I didnt think you needed permission to add something to it

With phone companies, the cases fit over the phones. In this case, the face plate is part of the PS5 meant to be taken on and off, so Sony is arguing that anything that plays that role is part of their intellectual property.

With phone companies, the cases fit over the phones. In this case, the face plate is part of the PS5 meant to be taken on and off, so Sony is arguing that anything that plays that role is part of their intellectual property.

ah ok gotcha. I thought the third party ps5 joints would just go over the original

What was so special about it? Isn't haptic feedback just the vibrations in the controller? They fine tune it or something?

Yeah apparently there are mad details in those vibrations - from walking on different soil to wind and u name it. Basically triple the immersion in the game. The vibrations flow all through the controller. The triggers are also next level - they can resist/feel like your under pressure, they'll jam when your gun jams etc.

It remains to be seen what 3rd party devs will do with it but the guys that had that shit handson were hyped af about it lol. Once u got used to it you can't go back.

Yeah apparently there are mad details in those vibrations - from walking on different soil to wind and u name it. Basically triple the immersion in the game. The vibrations flow all through the controller. The triggers are also next level - they can resist/feel like your under pressure, they'll jam when your gun jams etc.

It remains to be seen what 3rd party devs will do with it but the guys that had that shit handson were hyped af about it lol. Once u got used to it you can't go back.

Switch has sutten like this shit and devs barely touch it

Back