Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

It's crazy how it's over a year old and people are still struggling with getting one. Are scalpers just sitting on stacks of PS5 consoles?

Makes no sense

Glad I got mine last year lol

It's crazy how it's over a year old and people are still struggling with getting one. Are scalpers just sitting on stacks of PS5 consoles?

Makes no sense

That's part of the problem and a chip shortage as well. Then to make things worse China is in another covid lockdown again which is really going to slow things down. I'm happy I got mine early last year b/c the biggest problem imo, w/PS5 shortages is scalpers though. Go on sites like eBay and PS5s are being sold for double the price.

Makes no sense

People don't want to overpay for them anymore. Overpaying to get one loses it's luster when everyone else is in the same boat and your ps4 still works.

Scalpers overplayed their hand buying crazy amounts they hoped they could sell way above market, now they're stuck with them because they don't want to drop price. Best way to do it is how @Banginscrew901 does it. Just play the market opportunistically and grab what you can manage to sell.

Scalpers still left with stacks are on the clock cause eventually they will release a new model of the ps5. And the price point on the original will drop in stores.

People don't want to overpay for them anymore. Overpaying to get one loses it's luster when everyone else is in the same boat and your ps4 still works.

Scalpers overplayed their hand buying crazy amounts they hoped they could sell way above market, now they're stuck with them because they don't want to drop price. Best way to do it is how @Banginscrew901 does it. Just play the market opportunistically and grab what you can manage to sell.

Scalpers still left with stacks are on the clock cause eventually they will release a new model of the ps5. And the price point on the original will drop in stores.
Yea I'm done getting em till the holidays cause folks ain't getting em or trying to pay close to retail. But some are still paying 700-750$ for em and that's what i was selling em for. I might cop one just for the hell of it though

Back