Madden
GTA
COD

are probably 80% of the average gamer’s catalog

every once in awhile

assassin’s creed
God of war
Battlefield
I mean those games are in everyones library.. the gaming industry the biggest shooter franchise in history and sports game will always be king the industry is the industry because of casual from mirco transactions on down🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean those games are in everyones library.. the gaming industry the biggest shooter franchise in history and sports game will always be king the industry is the industry because of casual from mirco transactions on down🤷🏾‍♂️
Yes but there’s people out there where that’s ALL they play and they will ignore everything else for the most part

that’s all I’m saying

You have said this in the PlayStation thread.

Most my friends have never played a playstation exclusive in their lives FIFA & call of duty is their catalog they complain playstation games are too expensive in the same breath it's the system that fits their needs
They go with what’s popular and I guess what they can play with their friends

most PS exclusives are single player games

that could be why

but go play a guardians of the Galaxy, or tales of arise, or it takes two

dig deeper because there’s good/great games out there that the majority don’t/won’t play

that could be why

dig deeper because there’s good/great games out there that the majority don’t/won’t play
If gamepass didn't exist I would of got a playstation.(I'm cheap)

Ironically gamepass is the reason I have tried so many indie games. Stuff I would never of thought of playing lmao maybe that's because Xbox had no exclusives

If gamepass didn't exist I would of got a playstation.(I'm cheap)

Ironically gamepass is the reason I have tried so many indie games. Stuff I would never of thought of playing lmao maybe that's because Xbox had no exclusives
Well Xbox Atleast is doing something right in that regard

Atleast they letting ppl play games they normally wouldn’t buy because they are too casual to be privvy or don’t have the money

I see why my 13 year old nephew wanted an Xbox now

Have a question the past few times I’ve played online and my friend’s sound will be incredibly low coming out of my controller

any ideas on how to fix it?

that could be why

Jus downloaded it takes two on gamepass

Back