Welcome To aBlackWeb

Planned seduction

Golden

Administrator
do u do it?

This came up when I was pondering y tf these 2 sisters had wet their tank tops to take a pic

To me, that looks silly n staged. Mainly cuz the shorts be dry n the wet patch looks like they took turns just leaning over the sink, which IMO ain't a sexy scenario.

When I said this in conversation, I was told "no, it's sexy. They're tryna seduce. Since u think that's dumb, how do u seduce someone?". Then I thot about it n i don't think I've ever done that kinda thing.

So I ask ABW, do u wet ur shirt n not ur pants, as if the car wash or rain wld fall in that selective a pattern? lol. I'm kidding.

Srs tho, what r ur thots on planned seduction? Do u do it? If so, what method? N how does the procedure make u feel?

That ma'am is what you call a "thrist trap"

Blatant way of getting "likes"

when i was actually in shape back in college, i used to jump rope with no shirt on in the dorms..

we had co-ed dorms

I use to thirst trap when I was younger.
Now when I see people do stuff like that I just laugh and shake my head at how corny I once was

I never wet my t-shirt tho lmao
that just looks goofy and weird.

Is seduction synonymous to nudes to y'all?

I can't with u Netflix and chill folks
Yeah these young niggas don't know no better

:yup:

Let a older debonair gentleman such as myself scratch that itch you've been missing ma'am...........

Yeah these young niggas don't know no better

:yup:

Let a older debonair gentleman such as myself scratch that itch you've been missing ma'am...........
I know ur about that Netflix and chill life older bruh

No morals havin ppl

I misworded the OP. The focus of my post wasn't on the example pic I gave but dialogue on calculated seduction.
When I said this in conversation, I was told "no, it's sexy. They're tryna seduce. Since u think that's dumb, how do u seduce someone?". Then I thot about it n i don't think I've ever done that kinda thing.

Srs tho, what r ur thots on planned seduction? Do u do it? If so, what method? N how does the procedure make u feel?
^ cliffnotes. In convo about the example pic, I learned that I apparently don't seduce - not if seduction is defined as premeditated anyway.

I was curious how planned seduction plays out for those who do it.

Can y'all give real life examples?
Does it feel rehearsed?
Can something scheduled still be sexy?
How does it make u as the performer feel?
^ those were the kinda Qs I was getting at.
I do it. I love it.
Can u elaborate? U always come thru with the questions I be waiting damn near all my life to ask sum1

I'll just give an example.

Years ago, my ex was at work and I was at work also, we were texting back and forth and he was basically having a bad day. I was getting off early that day, so instead of doing what I had planned, I chose to plan something to make him feel better.

To make a long story short, only thing I "rehearsed" was me trying to shake my ass while standing on the bed without falling. When he walked through the door it was showtime. Lights, Camera, Action. He loved it. He was shocked. I'm an actress, so it was nothing. And I didn't fall off the bed!

I'll just give an example.

Years ago, my ex was at work and I was at work also, we were texting back and forth and he was basically having a bad day. I was getting off early that day, so instead of doing what I had planned, I chose to plan something to make him feel better.

To make a long story short, only thing I "rehearsed" was me trying to shake my ass while standing on the bed without falling. When he walked through the door it was showtime. Lights, Camera, Action. He loved it. He was shocked. I'm an actress, so it was nothing. And I didn't fall off the bed!
Great example. Thanks girl

Back