Welcome To aBlackWeb

:word?: ready to see it now huh

giphy.webp
....I'll wait til it hits Prime or something.

I love the creativity coming out in the film industry, thought it peaked at snakes on a plane but clearly we still got a ways to go

TERRAIN TURBULENCE

PRAISE: As the movie laid down its foundation a checklist came to mind of what may or may not happen in this movie about Pilot Brodie Torrance saving passengers from a lightning strike by making a risky landing on a war-torn island -- only to find that surviving the landing was just the beginning.
I was glad some of the things on my checklist didn't happen because then the movie would have been far more predictable. Even though there were a couple of nods to something very predictable occurring. Gerard Butler is as capable as ever and his team up with Mike Colter is good. The fight sequences are fun that are coupled with some beyond great kills and gunplay.

PROBLEMS: There are a couple of characters and things that happen that lack all logic and reason. Even with all of its great things there's not enough in the movie to completely hold my attention and make it a true white knuckle ride.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7

Movie was pretty solid for what it was.
Standard Gerrard Butler joint. He low key doesn't miss but hasn't knocked nothing out the park since law abiding citizen.

Dude with the 50. was wrecking. That was cold. And homie getting away with the loot was hilarious.

Back