Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pineal Gland and DMT, higher consciousness or crackhead dreams.

I smoked some DMT a little bit ago, I burnt it so it didn't have it's full effect but a nigga was gone.

My patna makes it, imma go to his house sometime soon and hit is vaporizer pipe.
He just got one of these too....
ls.jpg

Imma be on another planet

The vaporizer pipe. Is that one of those tiny looking dab rigs that you put the dmt into the glass bowl then light under the bowl with a torch?? I never tried one but always wanted to. Let me know how that shit goes. Every time I smoked it I would put it on top of a fresh bowl of weed or would put that spiraled steel mesh stuff in a bowl and smear the dmt on top and just light it with a torch. I heard vaporizing is totally the best way to go though.

I had a friend who's neighbor was making dmt too. Friend went to college in montana tho and I never met the dmt dude but I did it a decent amount in 2016. Shit was fun and I love the feeling you get after coming back to reality. It's like being reborn and just having a different perspective on shit, but then after a few days/weeks you're back into the routine of life and not as optimistic lol, but could always have a little trip again.

The vaporizer pipe. Is that one of those tiny looking dab rigs that you put the dmt into the glass bowl then light under the bowl with a torch?? I never tried one but always wanted to. Let me know how that shit goes. Every time I smoked it I would put it on top of a fresh bowl of weed or would put that spiraled steel mesh stuff in a bowl and smear the dmt on top and just light it with a torch. I heard vaporizing is totally the best way to go though.

I had a friend who's neighbor was making dmt too. Friend went to college in montana tho and I never met the dmt dude but I did it a decent amount in 2016. Shit was fun and I love the feeling you get after coming back to reality. It's like being reborn and just having a different perspective on shit, but then after a few days/weeks you're back into the routine of life and not as optimistic lol, but could always have a little trip again.
It does leave you with a new prospective on life feeling. The trip is really hard to express verbally for me.

He got this crack head looking pipe. Said its the shit
ZtPy4JCnk5UzZqtbfFO4hqZINQuWvbp1tUr4ntCM_zw.jpg

ok.....speak about it.
what made it that way? is it addicting?

yall too vague.

It's not addicting but I don't know if there's words to really explain my experience. I know it's vague.

All I can say is if cannabis or mushrooms are too much for you, your mind might not be ready for the intensity of dmt. I'm really not trying to sound like a snob but if there's such a thing as novice, intermediate and advanced when it comes to stimulating the mind, DMT is definitely on the advanced level.

But honestly imo if you're feeling called/compelled/driven to experiment with it you might be ready for it.

@Zagreus
come thru bruh

My bad fam.

My personal experiences as far as DMT go are limited, in the sense that im not a big fan of drugs in general.

When it comes to the coalescing of science and spiritual experiences, im more old school than anything, i dont try to equate science with my practices to legitimize it. I feel like the original context is sufficient in and of itself.

But yea if therea any specifics you qant me to go into let me know i might know a little something

My bad fam.

My personal experiences as far as DMT go are limited, in the sense that im not a big fan of drugs in general.

When it comes to the coalescing of science and spiritual experiences, im more old school than anything, i dont try to equate science with my practices to legitimize it. I feel like the original context is sufficient in and of itself.

But yea if therea any specifics you qant me to go into let me know i might know a little something
The process of utilizing the pineal gland and if DMT helps with this.

With the way I think.....what do you guys think will be my experience if I ever tried dmt or shrooms?

@Zagreus
@Lou Cypher
@OhMars
@1/2
@Mooney
@NeighborhoodNomad

DMT, could be anyones guess.

Same with shrooms. All i can say with shrooms is pace yourself. If you got a 3.5 bag of shrooms and its your very first time, take maybe a 3rd of the bag. Wait an hour or 2. Give that shit time to kick in and get familiar with the effects. If your comfortable with it then gradually start eating more and more.

DMT though, theres nothing anyone can tell you to prepare for that shit. Its amazing/awesome/terrifying all at the same time.

The physical DMT effects are generally mild but can lead to symptoms such as increased heart rate and blood pressure, chest tightness, agitation, dilated pupils, rapid rhythmic eye movements, and dizziness. It can also cause vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea when taken orally.

The psychedelic and hallucinogenic side effects are much more profound and the effects may vary depending on dosage.

• Low doses cause emotional and some sensory responses with no hallucinogenic responses.
  • Higher doses produce hallucinations involving a feeling of movement, bright colors, and rapidly moving images. Artistic depictions of the DMT trip often have kaleidoscopic qualities.
  • In many cases, high doses produce the feeling that the user is communicating with other life forms that are often referred to as small aliens, dwarves, or elves.
  • Users feel a sense of euphoria, calm, fear, panic, or anxiety.

Can u guy try?

Damn
Lol we could tell you every little detail about what we experience, but your experience will be completely different and probably scare the shit out of you because you were expecting something like what we told you. Every time ive done DMT it's been different from the last.

my suggestion is to start with this before going any further:

3.jpg

Methylsulfonylmethane induces extremely vivid, sometimes lucid dreams. The shit can be incredibly intense to the point where you could wake up in tears, screaming, laughing, or anything. The shit can feel more real than real life, if that makes any sense to you. do a quick search on "MSM dreams" and you'll see what other people are saying about it. Personally I started a regimen for joint pain and the first night I had a nightmare so real I woke up sweating profusely and trembling in fear. The next night I had a lucid dream I was fully in control of, which was actually fun as fuck 'cause a bruh was like Neo in The Matrix with it. The third night I had a realistic apocalyptic dream that was so intense my heart was racing, I was out of breath, and my leg muscles were in excruciating pain when I woke up 'cause the last thing I was doing was running at top speed to get away from some horde of aliens that were killing everyone and destroying everything else.

Start there. If you can handle dreams like this, move on to DMT and see how that works out.

Back