Welcome To aBlackWeb

pigs in a blanket

6793eba1eaf64db0b587b9fd5f45d679.gif

Nah I seen a pair recently that made me rethink that stance

Big ole titties used to be my thing until I hit about 20, then it was all about ass.

mind you, that's what I would drool over, but the women I usually ended up with typically had athletic bodies. One night stands or 3am broads might have fat titties or a ginormous ass, but the chicks I settled down with were never like that.

Big ole titties used to be my thing until I hit about 20, then it was all about ass.

mind you, that's what I would drool over, but the women I usually ended up with typically had athletic bodies. One night stands or 3am broads might have fat titties or a ginormous ass, but the chicks I settled down with were never like that.
You met with your standards way before I did, congrats. Growing up I had likes and dislikes, physical attributes that would make me jump out the window first and holla.

But when it came to females being the one to approach me..it was like..

Ass ain't really thick, body ain't really hitting, face kinda aight..not ideal

:ualreadyknow:

But she got a pussy so I'll make it work.

Then around 21, I became more of personality guy so she could have all of the physical attributes that made me jump out the window and a shitty personality would make her ugly to me.

That's not do say..ya mean..I wouldnt fuck, I just wouldnt feel good about it

You met with your standards way before I did, congrats. Growing up I had likes and dislikes, physical attributes that would make me jump out the window first and holla.

But when it came to females being the one to approach me..it was like..

Ass ain't really thick, body ain't really hitting, face kinda aight..not ideal

:ualreadyknow:

But she got a pussy so I'll make it work.

Then around 21, I became more of personality guy so she could have all of the physical attributes that made me jump out the window and a shitty personality would make her ugly to me.

That's not do say..ya mean..I wouldnt fuck, I just wouldnt feel good about it

Fam... I had chicks that these days y'all would swear were Build-A-Broad and had fucked up personalities that I really couldn't stand and she couldn't really stand my ass, but the sex was top-notch so we would still fuck from time to time.

It's always funny to see the lil dick MF’s talk shit in threads like this.

Also, my vagina is intact FYI

FAE8CCA7-C01F-4F9E-BE2E-E2633D70595E.gif

Back