Pick Your Poison: Grey Hoodie Lux vs Preacher Lux

• Grey Hoodie Lux

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Preacher Lux

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

5th Letter

Mod Squad
If you were a battle rapper and had to stand in front of those incarnations of Lux, which one do you think you have a better chance of beating?

Grey Hoodie Lux is the last person I would ever want to battle. Lux's preacher lux was dope, but I always thought Black Panther (hollow battle) lux was better. His 2nd and 3rd rounds vs hollow are better than any verse he spit against Calicoe.

You know what’s funny.. bar wise he’s better now than he was with the hoodie. It was that cadence he brought, overly confident swagger like he was belittling miles. He needs some of that aggression back.

You know what’s funny.. bar wise he’s better now than he was with the hoodie. It was that cadence he brought, overly confident swagger like he was belittling miles. He needs some of that aggression back.

But that battle was the birth of how niggas rap today. Nobody was rappin like that before that miles battle.

"lettin that thing sing, I'll be airin halls /aaron hall" , nobody was doing that before lux.

So yea he's better now lyrically, but he changed the game similar to how Rakim changed how niggas rap in 86/87

Nigga I've known u since the lux vs calicoe battle and you've been hatin lux since then lol
just objective my G....a choke for 40 mins is an automatic L plus besides the rapid flow, he wasnt barring Cal life away.....besides getting sonned by Shotgun Nose...Lux been having nothing but debatables if not Ls

Debatables are not a bad thing if its a classic we need to stop thinking that. Surf made an entire career off debatables & had the whole battle world saying free the wave.

Grey Hoodie. You can't want it with that version of Lux. Son looked into the future and saw a URL Beasely intro about cats having Aggression, Delivery, etc. and wrote all his shit to match all those. Only verbal beatdown that comes even close to that level of bodybag is Danja Zone versus Lotta Zay.

That said, Preacher could get worked.

Back