Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Pick A Door

Nah. Too little too late.
giphy.gif

WE BACK BABY!

Aye, e-drinks on me.

Kandy, grab a pair of shoes off the rack with no laces. No mo New Balance while we seen together girl, it's 6in heels or better

Somebody send that nigga Josh a stack on my behalf, this month might a dry one for him

K, pop the vodka, not the Smirnoff either, we paid. Get the Ciroc, let's play Diddy and Cassie tonight

WOOOHHHH!

WE BACK BABY!

Aye, e-drinks on me.

Kandy, grab a pair of shoes off the rack with no laces. No mo New Balance while we seen together girl, it's 6in heels or better

Somebody send that nigga Josh a stack on my behalf, this month might a dry one for him

K, pop the vodka, not the Smirnoff either, we paid. Get the Ciroc, let's play Diddy and Cassie tonight

WOOOHHHH!
better get bank protection, cuz that niga josh will rob you the second your money deposit bruh

WE BACK BABY!

Aye, e-drinks on me.

WOOOHHHH!
tumblr_inline_oc5uzg47rw1qjrbf7_500.gif
yes sir!

Back