Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Pick A Door

The game has changed now, yall just giving money away
you and chi must be related

ya'll two of the biggest contrarian motherfuckers i've ever had the displeasure of meeting

i clearly said that this afternoons games will be different

but nah, being guranteed to win something is somehow worse than having someone bust ya bank protection for fucking free and taking all ya shit, or just losing all ya shit out right huh?

you know what? if you wanted to just play this afternoon, cool..i'll even take that, but you nignogs just complaining to be complaining about shit

yesterday it was "ap is a terrible host"..."he dont play the game enough"...now today its "man, everybody a winner? what kinda shit is this?"...

du was right about you niggas man. Ya'll really are the worst kinda people

you and chi must be related

ya'll two of the biggest contrarian motherfuckers i've ever had the displeasure of meeting

i clearly said that this afternoons games will be different

but nah, being guranteed to win something is somehow worse than having someone bust ya bank protection for fucking free and taking all ya shit, or just losing all ya shit out right huh?

you know what? if you wanted to just play this afternoon, cool..i'll even take that, but you nignogs just complaining to be complaining about shit

yesterday it was "ap is a terrible host"..."he dont play the game enough"...now today its "man, everybody a winner? what kinda shit is this?"...

du was right about you niggas man. Ya'll really are the worst kinda people
Lol, how long you been holding this in ap?

2nvgo46.gif

@AP21 knowing you're going to win eliminates the suspense of the game.

Door 1 please!

im sorry whiskas, i didnt see this b/c the bullshit from Chi and Josh immediately caught my eye

i tell you what, i'll give you the last door from game 1 and the first door from game 2

what door numbers you want for both games

im sorry whiskas, i didnt see this b/c the bullshit from Chi and Josh immediately caught my eye

i tell you what, i'll give you the last door from game 1 and the first door from game 2

what door numbers you want for both games

Ok, banker boo,

I will take door 3 and 2 then. :sup:

Back