Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Pick A Door

Yo Jos.. Inori, when it's your turn to speak I'll let you know :ghost:

But I was ordered by the host that i was robbed and to give my money away

giphy.gif

Yo Jos.. Inori, when it's your turn to speak I'll let you know :ghost:

But I was ordered by the host that i was robbed and to give my money away

"ordered"?

More like finessed.. Cant be robbed if you still had ur money... you gave that shit away..

:js4::host:

"ordered"?

More like finessed.. Cant be robbed if you still had ur money... you gave that shit away..

If it was

:js4::host:

Finessed by the host... U can use any verb you wanna use, either way I'm owed my money back.:sayword:

I wanna go on record saying I think the game was legal and abiding, as it was won fairly and each participant had an equal opportunity to win a ‘robbery’

However in the interest of keeping the game moving I’ll over the roberies and remove the option from pick a door

@Young_Chitlin return to Goldie 24m

@GrumpyOldGuy return to Goldie 6m

@Thor return 3.25M to Chitlin

:pathetic:

I wanna go on record saying I think the game was legal and abiding, as it was won fairly and each participant had an equal opportunity to win a ‘robbery’

However in the interest of keeping the game moving I’ll over the roberies and remove the option from pick a door

You can’t say no robberies but give people the option to rob. It isn’t fair in any sense.

@Whis Khalifa your services may not be needed after all. But you'll be the first I'll hit up from now on for judging.

Back