Pick 2 To Represent The 90’s

Dang so u got living single over fresh prince?!
Interesting
Never thought to compare them
Goat theme songs tho
Oh no...I didn't compare them

My comment was my personal picks to best rep the 90s...but we weren't given those choices

I agree with the theme songs being GOAT tho

Reactions: AP2.5
Yall not gonna shit on friends like that. Way better than boy meets world and full house 🏠. Friends is the shit...now my two picks though are Fresh Prince and Save by the bell!
You're entitled to your opinion

Reactions: Scandalust313
I liked Friends but FOH! Boy Meets World shits on that.

I didn't watch boy meets world 🤷🏾‍♀️, like at all. I definitely wasn't into kid shows like that. I think it matters your age when u was watching these. Only so many shows of a certain type fit the bill and boy meets world didn't cut it for me. But I guess it was big for some. Like they brought full house and boy meets world back for sequels or "they all grown up" versions.( didn't get into them either lol)

Last edited:
I didn't watt boy meets world 🤷🏾‍♀️, like at all. I definitely wasn't into kid shows like that. I think it matters your age when u was watching these. Only so many shows of a certain type fit the bill and boy meets world didn't cut it for me. But I guess it was big for some. Like they brought full house and boy meets world back for sequels or "they all grown up" versions.( didn't get into them either lol)
I’m probably older than you. I watched with my younger brother

Alright the 90s was full of corny ass tv so Family Matters might a nod. Saved by the Bell coulda been an 80s show and no one would know the difference. Friends don't represent shit but a dreams of gentrification. Full House also coulda been 80s. Fresh Prince still feels like the 90s. Boy Meets World as well.

So Fresh Prince and Boy Meets World outta the list.

Fresh Prince is a given, then between Saved By The Bell and Boy Meets World on the list...

Ive never seen a full episode of Friends and never got the hype in the 90s either, the theme tune is the only thing that I like... Someone said a while ago if you watch it without the fake canned laughter it would be even less 'funny' and show how sh!t it really is...