Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phonte Says He Created "Rap Singing", Not Drake

Show me how Phonte influenced that Drake song.

See niggas can talk all day, but when you tell a mf to prove it, mfs disappear quick.

I already posted it up. You have yet to even address the joint I posted already other than to stick your fingers in your ears running around in a circle talmbout "LALALA!!! LALALALALALALA!!! LALALALALA!!!"

I already posted it up. You have yet to even address the joint I posted already other than to stick your fingers in your ears running around in a circle talmbout "LALALA!!! LALALALALALALA!!! LALALALALA!!!"

The only song i see that you posted is Think Good Thoughts and that sounds nothing like Find Your Love.

Post a FE song that sounds like Find Your Love lol

I've only been asking for 2 pages

That’s a weird question. That’s like saying Big Daddy Kane influenced Jay Z, and then retorting with find a BDK song that sounds like Empire State of Mind.

Don't do that. Just cuz you're a rapper who also sung before doesn't mean Drake is using your style. Ceeloo has singing songs, but I wouldnt say Drake sounds like Ceelo.

Just cuz Phonte has songs singing, doesn't mean Drake's singing songs sound like Phonte's.

D
I think Phonte just took issue with that initial tweet. Talkin bout how Drake mixed rapping with singing "which no one thought would work" when in this thread alone mentioned countless other folks in the rap game that prove that statement to be untrue

Drake brought the shit back in the limelight

Don't do that. Just cuz you're a rapper who also sung before doesn't mean Drake is using your style. Ceeloo has singing songs, but I wouldnt say Drake sounds like Ceelo.

Just cuz Phonte has songs singing, doesn't mean Drake's singing songs sound like Phonte's.
I thought it was established that Phonte was talking bullshit? If the conversation is about Phonte influencing Drake then that’s 100% fact.

Back