Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Pharrell x JAY-Z - Entrepreneur

Aint this what hip hop is all about to y’all?

Trying to crush each other? Right?

I dont really care bout this, but trying to crush each other is reserved for youngins imo.

For two elder statements near their 50s who are both top 5 all time should respect each other and let their releases breathe.

Jay know what hes doing, and I aint hating, but this shit is petty when it happens a ton of times.

Unequivocally false

Receipts:

1) Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) is the debut studio album by American hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan, released on November 9, 1993, by Loud Records.
Midnight Marauders is the third studio album by American hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest, released on November 9, 1993, by Jive Records.

2) It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back is the second studio album by American hip hop group Public Enemy, released on June 28, 1988.

Long Live the Kane is the debut album by American rapper Big Daddy Kane, released by Cold Chillin' Records on June 28, 1988.

3) All Eyez on Me is the fourth studio album by American rapper 2Pac and the last to be released during his lifetime as he was fatally shot in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was released on February 13, 1996, by Death Row Records and Interscope Records.

The Score is the second and final studio album by the hip hop trio Fugees. The Score was released worldwide on February 13, 1996 on Columbia Records.

4) Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life is the third studio album by American rapper Jay-Z. It was released on September 29, 1998, by Roc-A-Fella Records and Def Jam Recordings.

Aquemini is the third studio album by American hip hop duo Outkast. It was released on September 29, 1998, by LaFace Records.

The Love Movement is the fifth studio album by American hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest, released on September 29, 1998, by Jive Records.

Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star is the debut studio album by Black Star, a hip hop duo consisting of emcees Talib Kweli and Mos Def. The album was released on September 29, 1998, to critical acclaim.

:sayword:

Receipts:

1) Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) is the debut studio album by American hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan, released on November 9, 1993, by Loud Records.
Midnight Marauders is the third studio album by American hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest, released on November 9, 1993, by Jive Records.

2) It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back is the second studio album by American hip hop group Public Enemy, released on June 28, 1988.

Long Live the Kane is the debut album by American rapper Big Daddy Kane, released by Cold Chillin' Records on June 28, 1988.

3) All Eyez on Me is the fourth studio album by American rapper 2Pac and the last to be released during his lifetime as he was fatally shot in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was released on February 13, 1996, by Death Row Records and Interscope Records.

The Score is the second and final studio album by the hip hop trio Fugees. The Score was released worldwide on February 13, 1996 on Columbia Records.

4) Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life is the third studio album by American rapper Jay-Z. It was released on September 29, 1998, by Roc-A-Fella Records and Def Jam Recordings.

Aquemini is the third studio album by American hip hop duo Outkast. It was released on September 29, 1998, by LaFace Records.

The Love Movement is the fifth studio album by American hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest, released on September 29, 1998, by Jive Records.

Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star is the debut studio album by Black Star, a hip hop duo consisting of emcees Talib Kweli and Mos Def. The album was released on September 29, 1998, to critical acclaim.

:sayword:

I think those are more coincidences.

I mean, back then albums used to come out on Tuesday. There's only 52 Tuesdays in a year, so out of 100 albums, half of them are going to drop on the same day as another album.

I think those are more coincidences.

I mean, back then albums used to come out on Tuesday. There's only 52 Tuesdays in a year, so out of 100 albums, half of them are going to drop on the same day as another album.
i told dude monster albums have come out on the same day, he said i was wrong
i gave examples

what you saying now is something completely different. i don’t know nor do i care if they were coincidences

the end result is that when your album came out you had to fight for listeners to buy your stuff. and the idea that you should have a whole day to yourself and no major competition or elsesomeone is HATING on you, is ridiculous to me

Back