Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Pharrell & Chad Hugo Are Battling In Legal Dispute Over 'Neptunes' Name Right

test
Wasn't there a 3rd member to Neptunes who like Chad Hugo didn't want to be in the spotlight but help produce songs as well or am I thinking about homie who was in the NERDS group with Chad and Pharrel
The Neptunes is the production duo consisting of Chad and Pharrell

The original version on NERD had them two plus Shay in it

Black folks ain’t the only poor folks around the world. They have those same economic conditions

...yeah but they don't see another culture's music as a way out.

Lol, like ain't no Filipinos or Koreans in America pirating FL Studio, loading up songs on SoundCloud, hoping they can escape their conditions. Poor Asian Americans pulling their money together and opening nail shops and shit.

You can look at breakdancing and how serious Asians take it. It's art. It's not a hustle. They not doing it to get a deal or whatever. They take it so seriously, that Black Americans don't even do it anymore. There ain't no serious competitive Black dance crews, we on Tik Tok and YouTube chasing the algorithm for a check.

Asians on the Olympic stage break dancing.

Black Americans always exploited their art for financial gain, since the beginning of emancipation. The exploitation allows the art to spread and enrich a few people.

But at the same time, it cheapens the art form and those that take it seriously, are generally better at it.

Black Americans have an authenticity edge but that shit is changing. I'm sure rapping and etc will end up like breakdancing.

France has a subsidized hiphop dance battle every year.

Asians are killing it most of the time.

Shit is very serious to some people

Saddened my day when I read it online first and obviously to confirm it in here ...

Maybe apart from J Dilla ... The Neptunes would be the production entity I stan for forever...

I personally thought they'd broken up a while ago even though they produced together sporadically over the years

Pharrell being the face of the group was obviously gonna expand beyond music into other avenues (hospitality and fashion...)

I follow(ed) Chad online and he was solely focused on the music...

I'm afraid once disputes like these are sorted legally.. it's over ... Their friendship most especially

Saddened my day when I read it online first and obviously to confirm it in here ...

Maybe apart from J Dilla ... The Neptunes would be the production entity I stan for forever...

I personally thought they'd broken up a while ago even though they produced together sporadically over the years

Pharrell being the face of the group was obviously gonna expand beyond music into other avenues (hospitality and fashion...)

I follow(ed) Chad online and he was solely focused on the music...

I'm afraid once disputes like these are sorted legally.. it's over ... Their friendship most especially
I agree for the most part.

I think a sit down can cure a lot of misunderstandings. But respect and open ears and open mind is needed.

There’s always one who sees the bigger picture and one who doesn’t or can’t or are cool where they are.

Nothing wrong with it, but yearly visits to the contract with revisions or amendments may be necessary for longevity and clarity.

I’m sure they can work it out tho

"Then you mix things: like cars, jewelry, and Miss Thing
Jealousy, ego, and pride, and this brings
It all to a head like a coin, cha-ching
The root of evil strikes again, this could sting
Now the team got beef between the Post and the Point
This puts the ring in jeopardy – indefinitely"

-Hov

Back