Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

After watching it I can def see why yall are disappointed but even if it was what you thought it was gonna be the only difference between this and what she already dropped is she's wearing a black dress instead of the purple one and red bikini from the live. It's pretty much the same content in different clothes.

After watching it I can def see why yall are disappointed but even if it was what you thought it was gonna be the only difference between this and what she already dropped is she's wearing a black dress instead of the purple one and red bikini from the live. It's pretty much the same content in different clothes.
It just the oil from the live ain’t the same oil in this one butttt she posting that’s the plus.

Im convinced even if she confirmed a once a month Onlyfans Live she would break the bank. Only reason she not doing that is because that Revolt and IG Brand Deals are dropping some coin so she dont have to be consistent with Onlyfans content. Hopefully im wrong and she gets back into the groove of posting and we can be blessed with the 2 gifts that keep on giving ass n titties.

Im convinced even if she confirmed a once a month Onlyfans Live she would break the bank. Only reason she not doing that is because that Revolt and IG Brand Deals are dropping some coin so she dont have to be consistent with Onlyfans content. Hopefully im wrong and she gets back into the groove of posting and we can be blessed with the 2 gifts that keep on giving ass n titties.
I mean she could but at some point she'd have to switch the formula up. She can't keep doing the same content.

Figured I'd give back
This is the first video she dropped

Last edited:
Back