Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Wow, I will just say, I know some OF girls. Women who are in the 1% like Persephanni. I work for a CPA firm that does taxes for clientele. They are ABSOLUTELY multi-millionaires. The FUCK. You guys are so naive. No wonder even hoes are complaining about men these days. Even the hoes are out earning you easily. You guys are so down bad. In denial that these chicks aren't pulling in money. Because I am sure it hurts that you have to work a regular job, and won't ever get to their position. Be able to get the nice things, rub elbows with the rich and famous. Meanwhile they just hot and exist and pull, what you make annually (5-6 figures), they pull that shit monthly. I see some of these financial statements from these chicks, and shake my fucking head. MEN ARE THE ONES FUNDING THIS ONLYFANS SHIT, making them famous. So ya'll can't get mad either. Life's a bitch lmao. These women just found a way to capitalize thats all.

I know a gal who was pulling in a decent income on Youtube, and she left Youtube for OF. She's a multimillionaire now. She was making around 90-120k annually when she was doing YouTube (towards the later half of her "YT career"). She pulls in millions now on OF (Granted, she is on their sucking and fucking). She pays a shitload of taxes too though. What I am saying is, Persephanni, all of that shit she has, is 100% her. Whats funny is, bad bitches STILL GET MEN TO TRICK OFF ON THEM, even when they got major bags themselves. (Guess they just like being taken care off). Yall sitting here thinking she can't afford 30k superbowl seats???!?! HAHA Trust me my friend, that is absolutely within her budget.

Some of yall are clowns. Maybe it has you feeling a type of way that women who do nothing but show their ass for a living make more in a month than you make in a year. The insecurity is just on full display. And I don't even care about this (or any other onlyfans bitch) but yall don't realize how bitchmade yall are looking

EDIT: some words

This nigga surely lost his composure on this one 😂😭

Back