NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Someone has sponsored her. The question is who? She's completely changed, and gave no indication it was coming
She is set now. She's doesn't need onlyfans money anymore. She's smart, I think she used her initial onlyfans cash flow to buy a house, invest, set up her businesses. She good now. She didn't squander the money, which most girls do. Plus she's up in her mid 30s with no kids, so she's looking for a man now.

She is set now. She's doesn't need onlyfans money anymore. She's smart, I think she used her initial onlyfans cash flow to buy a house, invest, set up her businesses. She good now. She didn't squander the money, which most girls do. Plus she's up in her mid 30s with no kids, so she's looking for a man now.

If all ^^^ is true, she's a winner.

I am pissed off and happy at the same time about her success, because titties

This is on her story line on IG soooooo.....
View attachment 718004
ryan-gosling-blade-runner2049.gif

He reposted it...

Last edited: