Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

That's the point, that's why he changed it.

Being easy to search is how the Amirah Dyme thread got clapped. It's only a matter of time before it happens to this thread, too, smh.

I know why @Hellczar changed it. I'm looking at it from an admin's point of view. AP might have strict rules against changing it for whatever reason or maybe he doesn't feel like reading through pm's asking where a particular thread went. Either way it's being handled privately

1. her titties dry as fuck

2. her nipples ain’t even hard

3. she shaking so hard an angry like she hates what she is doing

4. why she didn’t show her face again

5. I’m going to watch again for the tenth time for research purposes only (grabs study lotion)

🤣 I tried to be a peace maker but they 💩 emoji me... they said I was a mad man (thanos voice)

But this person said me want war

I know why @Hellczar changed it. I'm looking at it from an admin's point of view. AP might have strict rules against changing it for whatever reason or maybe he doesn't feel like reading through pm's asking where a particular thread went. Either way it's being handled privately
Not sure of the logistics behind it. But think the removal of her name from the thread would be best. Hell I found this thru a simple search initially. Last time I searched AB was getting closer and closer to the top page of the search.

I think it‘s one of the best vids we‘ve gotten from her yet actually.. Bet there‘s more good stuff to come:celebrate:

Back