Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

It's over yall she trying to be all mainstream and shit
She was too smart to buss it open. I think she desires for a real long term relationship and knows that showing the cat would jeopardize that. Titties at the end of the day, no body gives a shit.

She secured some bag for about a year and half, used to funds to be stable financially and now she's pivoting to mainstream. I think that's it for her OF career. She'll be missed. This thread will die shortly.

She was too smart to buss it open. I think she desires for a real long term relationship and knows that showing the cat would jeopardize that. Titties at the end of the day, no body gives a shit.

She secured some bag for about a year and half, used to funds to be stable financially and now she's pivoting to mainstream. I think that's it for her OF career. She'll be missed. This thread will die shortly.
Let‘s hope youre wrong...

Sadly a black woman whos mostly eye candy you will probably only see her on one of those MTV/VH1 kind of shows. You know the kind where theyre talking about a topic from a few years back and random folks chime in. Like GuyCode style

Just my completely unneeded 2 cents.......i just came here to see if she let her titties out again lmao

Back