Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Indeed. These guys need to chill. One offbrand comment and they get their period blood stained panties in a bunch. Like bruh it ain't that serious. I wanna motorboat them titties too.

It's so funny when they come against someone they can't stand for not complying to their marginal forum mob mindset by acting full of themselves with their shallow machismo and name calling, and at the instant you retaliate they either drew back cowardly or lose their temper.

We late Generation Xs, Millenials, and Generation Zs are such a horde of menchilds and hollers.

If you going to reply to this thread at least post some titties at the minimum. Hell, they don't even have to belong to Persephanii. No one wants to see an argument in a titty thread.
View attachment 489078

Said the one who are ironically expounding another argument on that said "titty" thread.

Which is, for your intel, most specifically a T&A thread as well as a BBW thread.

293978b.jpg 2ded276.jpg

Last edited:
Also just for the record...JL BBW was the FIRST to post this exquisite being of a woman.

Your welcome

I've seen some people here get mad when you recall them than Persephani is no longer a lightweight...

... North American niggas who cannot assume their chubby-chasing ways Be Like. 😏

Back