Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

And then? In spite being a vastly attractive woman facially wise, we all know that a majority of her admirers are not subscribing to her adult content with the intent to admire her pretty eyes.

For somebody who scolded people earlier about their misplaced entitlement against female adult entertainers and their restrictive business strategies, you're now doing the very thing you complained about.
you really got time to waste on top of being a waste of time yourself

bruh...this is not the forum to see some text no matter what its is. If ya wanna talk about BMI, BFM, XFL, OPP, ZZZ. Go to ya spot. Majority of the ppl here are looking for visual stimulation. I dont see ya posting in the thread for BBW so why post here, bruh. cmon man.

I haven't asked for your opinion, so why are you breathing?

alternatively just preface ur entire statements with this is my opinion. Because as you well know we all get things wrong

Fk too many texts enjoy peeps. This was here before. yes I have larger images and actual stff from her old days. This thumbnail ain't mine. I believe she was 22 or 22 back then . I forgot.

Attachments

• 352188-6c5641cf075aaa4dcf4d39a1b478b9fc.jpg
    352188-6c5641cf075aaa4dcf4d39a1b478b9fc.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 283
First of all this picture is fire.

But on an other note, this picture made me think of the weird thing with huge titty women and bikinis. Like it's one thing for women with average size breasts, but it's something how women like her take sexy pictures with bikinis, but we still focus on the part that's covered.

I mean she's giving us Grand Canyon level cleavage, 90% of the breasts are exposed, and yet we'll still be focused on the 10% we can't see. Not a judgment or anything, I just think that's kind of funny.

Back