Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

heard that monologue so many times. if you don t complain, nobody will know that you are unhappy

I understand ALL sides but tell me a "model" who's complained repeatedly and their stuff stopped leaking. On both sides it's rinse and repeat whether we like the girl or not. Everyone complains about white knights but that seems to be the only way for their leaked stuff to be scrubbed up quick otherwise if she puts out content it'll be on reddit or somewhere else. What really pisses them off even more is people reselling their stuff and making a profit . That's way more shitty to me

Ya'll some hypocrites! You are in this thread with this chick's LEAKED content and ya'll crying about her content being leaked? The dudes at Reddit are helping to feed your desire to see this chick's content.
you just proven that you don t even partially understand what i meant. she started with long videos, now that everything is leaked, she only post few lame pictures. it would have been way smarter to gather plenty of long videos before leaking. And she does not have an account here from what i know. that s the whole point. And keep saying reddit, it s going to bring more dumb pos , and she ll evantually find that one. seems like people like you can only get off when they are sure that the bitches complain that her stuff are leaked , apparently it harouse you more than the content

you just proven that you don t even partially understand what i meant. she started with long videos, now that everything is leaked, she only post few lame pictures. it would have been way smarter to gather plenty of long videos before leaking. And she does not have an account here from what i know. that s the whole point. And keep saying reddit, it s going to bring more dumb pos , and she ll evantually find that one. seems like people like you can only get off when they are sure that the bitches complain that her stuff are leaked , apparently it harouse you more than the content

So what, simp? Stop capping for these thots. I don't care if she closes her OF account. There are many more top-heavy thots in the world. They come and go every day.

Enough with the crying and capping. Get back to posting her content.

it s because of dumbasses like you that we never get the best content , useless pos

Boy if you don't grow a pair and stop fighting battles for bitches that ain't yours. seriously son, she not paying you to defend her content. if the broad can't manage the leakage on her own then she don't deserve YO money. Don't get attached to hoes you can't even meet let alone smash irl.

I promise white knights ruin everything.

Also for the rest of the board it's probably safe to mark these thread as burned with this guy around.

Boy if you don't grow a pair and stop fighting battles for bitches that ain't yours. seriously son, she not paying you to defend her content. if the broad can't manage the leakage on her own then she don't deserve YO money. Don't get attached to hoes you can't even meet let alone smash irl.

Also for the rest of the board it's probably safe to mark these thread as burned with this guy around.

Word bro. Like he is legit throwing a tantrum over this. We leak what's available. If these thots choose to hold back content, that's on them.

The good thing about a thot is that there is always more than one.

To the posters, we appreciate y'all efforts. That includes the boys over at Reddit.

2b2f48411f167d15a05610e84e5c506c.gif
Can always tell a @Blaffy post, lol.

i ve tried but you re too fucking dumb

Word bro. Like he is legit throwing a tantrum over this. We leak what's available. If these thots choose to hold back content, that's on them.

The good thing about a thot is that there is always more than one.

To the posters, we appreciate y'all efforts. That includes the boys over at Reddit.
i ve tried but you re too fucking dumb
WhatDoWeHaveHere.gif

Back