Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

We got one nigga saying starve her out in order to get her to show pussy

You got another nigga claiming she lost her meal ticket as if she has NO other source of income coming in

Then there's another nigga who claims to know her personal life bcuz he's a "digger"

Niggas talmbout "We almost got her wanting to fucc on camera guys. Keep up the pressure!"
:ohyea:

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

No...no you don't you delusional muthafuccas .

These women are gonna do whatever THEY want...wheneva THEY want...howeva THEY want to do it. Y'all ain't influencing NADA for this chick to do yall bidding. Worry less about her financials or who she's dating, and just stick to posting pics & vids. Smh

The shyt is sad b. Lol

IMG_8241.gif

¡¡U@hb3$r3b

Last edited:
View attachment 1127765

¡¡U@hb3$r3b

My boy you be everywhere I be lol!

We got one nigga saying starve her out in order to get her to show pussy

You got another nigga claiming she lost her meal ticket as if she has NO other source of income coming in

Then there's another nigga who claims to know her personal life bcuz he's a "digger"

Niggas talmbout "We almost got her wanting to fucc on camera guys. Keep up the pressure!"
:ohyea:

View attachment 1127672

No...no you don't you delusional muthafuccas .

These women are gonna do whatever THEY want...wheneva THEY want...howeva THEY want to do it. Y'all ain't influencing NADA for this chick to do yall bidding. Worry less about her financials or who she's dating, and just stick to posting pics & vids. Smh

The shyt is sad b. Lol
Exactly lol. This chick is a part-time model, she does a podcast (that was picked up by Revolt), and does comedy skits. Shawty eating real good out here. She doesn't need OF lol. The nerve of some niggas in here lmao.

Back