Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Straight up, I'm not satisfied with all those clothes on, wet t-shirts and shit. 21 pages, and all I see is this bitch polaroid posing with clothes on smiling, and other Instagram shit. Is that $60 patreon tier worth it? It's 3X the previous and has an obscure-type-definition to it. Is she misrepresenting it or is that where the nudes are?:sayword:

See the source image

Straight up, I'm not satisfied with all those clothes on, wet t-shirts and shit. 21 pages, and all I see is this bitch polaroid posing with clothes on smiling, and other Instagram shit. Is that $60 patreon tier worth it? It's 3X the previous and has an obscure-type-definition to it. Is she misrepresenting it or is that where the nudes are?:sayword:

I noticed that, too. The 4th tier says she's not open to sexual or nude acts, while the 5th tier omits it. My thing is with a body like hers, someone would have had to have to have subbed and leaked something by now.

Like niggas can’t fathom a model who don’t wanna get nude for 60
Dollars
It's not about not being able to fathom, bitches get nude for less and/or more. Her possible audacious business misrepresentation is interesting to me, due to my hormonal investment in her, and exclamation occurred in the right forum for it. We know bitches do this, and motherfuckers enjoy learning that one of their top thots is doing it so they don't get got. Bitch don't have to spread pussy for a monthly recurring $60, but for her tier setup, shiiitttt...hopefully a raw titty or two, if not an exposed nipple. But shit is still pending until confirmation of "Best of what?", given Ultimate781's message and the previous discussions concerning this bitches patreon.

It's not about not being able to fathom, bitches get nude for less and/or more. Her possible audacious business misrepresentation is interesting to me, due to my hormonal investment in her, and exclamation occurred in the right forum for it. We know bitches do this, and motherfuckers enjoy learning that one of their top thots is doing it so they don't get got. Bitch don't have to spread pussy for a monthly recurring $60, but for her tier setup, shiiitttt...hopefully a raw titty or two, if not an exposed nipple. But shit is still pending until confirmation of "Best of what?", given Ultimate781's message and the previous discussions concerning this bitches patreon.

This nigga T.I. spittin

Yeah it’s as you said. It’s Patreon

Back