Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Fellas: My dude says that he actually has a SEX TAPE with Lady P in it. Her back in the day with some nigga who filmed it. My dude will give it up but he wants cheese for it. He ain’t giving samples or screenshots. Would somebody be interested in that? What do y’all think?

I think u can never underestimate the next nigga's true level of thirst

it ain't that serious to be out here paying for sex tapes bruh 🙁

Fellas: My dude says that he actually has a SEX TAPE with Lady P in it. Her back in the day with some nigga who filmed it. My dude will give it up but he wants cheese for it. He ain’t giving samples or screenshots. Would somebody be interested in that? What do y’all think?
i ain't interested in paying for no random, maybe it is maybe it ain't sextape. Furthermore, if it's from back in the day I really ain't interested whatsoever, if it don't contain Super Saiyan 3 Persephanii I ain't worried about that. But last but not least, even if the sextape was produced last week, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying a private sex tape from some greedy ass nigga. Content she releases of her own free will, whatever, but I couldn't do that.

A sucka would pay for that and get this type of shit

Attachments

• 1212380.gif
    1212380.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 16
i ain't interested in paying for no random, maybe it is maybe it ain't sextape. Furthermore, if it's from back in the day I really ain't interested whatsoever, if it don't contain Super Saiyan 3 Persephanii I ain't worried about that. But last but not least, even if the sextape was produced last week, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying a private sex tape from some greedy ass nigga. Content she releases of her own free will, whatever, but I couldn't do that.
Word i wanna see her slutted out in her present form no back in the day shit...

A pervert with honor. Respect.

Back