Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Or she understands her audience, lol. I'd imagine there's a very small overlap between guys that are willing and able to drop $100s on pics and men that actually use Onlyfans.
There's a price range on OF already. The hard-core performers will charge $18 for a full length video so you know that's the highest she can go realistically, so $5 for what she produces is ok. Works with the market.

Y'all do not know these women! I don't know why this continues to be a thing, but y'all act like y'all really know them and what they're about. I mean people be sleeping in the same bed and not know each other, you definitely don't know a woman because you like her tittties. I'm not even saying you couldn't be right, I just don't understand acting like you know when you couldn't be further from her.

This shyt still hilarious and factual

Lol courtside at basketball games, superbowel appearance, yall still think this hoe self made? She fucking a celeb aint no way onlyfans, her onlyfans(cuz her content average/suck) got her boomin not that fucking fast, and aint no fucking SuPeR BoWL sEaSOn pAss sEaTS to be selling with her capppin big titty ass
boy u crazy the girl prob made at least over mil maybe 2! she has of, patreon, does skits and commercials, models, does ads for people on social, plus has youtube where she do like try on clothes//make up or bra tutorials. we talking about 6 streams of revenue off top my head without even thinking. that bitch is THAT BITCH! Her hustle harder than a lot us men

boy u crazy the girl prob made at least over mil maybe 2! she has of, patreon, does skits and commercials, models, does ads for people on social, plus has youtube where she do like try on clothes//make up or bra tutorials. we talking about 6 streams of revenue off top my head without even thinking. that bitch is THAT BITCH! Her hustle harder than a lot us men
I think you giving her a little too much credit as a hustler, when she's just a fine chick, people will want to put her in stuff without her even dreaming about that. Clayton Thomas & Big Jahh know putting beautiful women in their videos brings men to the videos like, club promoters putting women in the club. All of those revenue streams are based on the same population of men who want to look at her, and, before she actually started getting nude, wanted to see her naked. It don't take no effort to get paid when you're a fine chick. I mean there are women making hundreds of thousands of dollars on feet pics alone.

And I'm not saying she's not a hustler, but as fine as she is, she doesn't necessarily have to put in any effort to get paid.

I think you giving her a little too much credit as a hustler, when she's just a fine chick, people will want to put her in stuff without her even dreaming about that. Clayton Thomas & Big Jahh know putting beautiful women in their videos brings men to the videos like, club promoters putting women in the club. All of those revenue streams are based on the same population of men who want to look at her, and, before she actually started getting nude, wanted to see her naked. It don't take no effort to get paid when you're a fine chick. I mean there are women making hundreds of thousands of dollars on feet pics alone.

And I'm not saying she's not a hustler, but as fine as she is, she doesn't necessarily have to put in any effort to get paid.

"It don't take no effort to get paid when you're a fine chick."

False. Being fine is the start. Turning that fine-ness into millions is a LOT of hustling and effort. The opportunities *might* come easy, sure, but you still have to do the work all of the opportunities require, hence why there are plenty of broke, lazy fine women.

But, yeah, it's easier on the male psyche to think she just wakes up, takes her bra off, and the universe automatically fills her bank account.

"It don't take no effort to get paid when you're a fine chick."

False. Being fine is the start. Turning that fine-ness into millions is a LOT of hustling and effort. The opportunities *might* come easy, sure, but you still have to do the work all of the opportunities require, hence why there are plenty of broke, lazy fine women.

But, yeah, it's easier on the male psyche to think she just wakes up, takes her bra off, and the universe automatically fills her bank account.
At the end of what I said was essentially maybe she's a hustler, but thats not necessarily. Not every fine woman has to put in work to get paid, some do and some don't. And more specifically that doesn't mean she has to hustle hard. And you're really jumping out the window with the 'male psyche' line. Unlike some men, some on this site, I don't internally hate sex workers while spending my time looking at their content. I'm just saying not every successful person is a hustler, and because I don't know a damn thing about her, I would never assume anything about her character or behavior, like people on this site and in this thread continue to do.

All you ngas worried about her pockets are broke horn dog as ngas…. Stfu Men is REAL LIFE politicking on a female that is like ridiculous
[/QUOTE

You beat me to it!

If yall don't shut the fuck up and get a life. If you ain't posting photo's or vids then don't say nothing at all. The only thing she has to offer me is pics and vids of those titties. So why the infatuation? If you wanna find out shoot your shot, buy some tickets front row, slide in her DMs and invite her, but shut up with all this speculating.

You beat me to it!

If yall don't shut the fuck up and get a life. If you ain't posting photo's or vids then don't say nothing at all. The only thing she has to offer me is pics and vids of those titties. So why the infatuation? If you wanna find out shoot your shot, buy some tickets front row, slide in her DMs and invite her, but shut up with all this speculating.

Agreed! I get what your saying but kats at some point gone always express they opinion on something about said chick. But, lets keep this shit really real this woman not thinking about the average dude in her DMs especially when she making her own bank. The only way a dude might get an actual response is if it's on some business opportunity shit.

That's why I hit the "like" and keep it moving... If it's something I like I'll post it here and keep it moving but some dudes don't know how to do that either...

Back