Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Percy Jackson and the Olympians 🔱

Didn't know Jessica Parker Kennedy was Medusa. Loved her as Medusa even though it was short lived

It was an interesting episode. I'm kind of hooked

This a show? I thought this was a movie. I havent checked it out yet its been a minute since I read the books and those previous movies were duds. So I'm hoping this restores the feelin of the books. Cause those books were fire and I always thought if they got it right the film could be a big franchise but those movies were woof

This a show? I thought this was a movie. I havent checked it out yet its been a minute since I read the books and those previous movies were duds. So I'm hoping this restores the feelin of the books. Cause those books were fire and I always thought if they got it right the film could be a big franchise but those movies were woof
Its getting good reviews

It's supposedly more accurate

I'm on episode 4 right now and I gotta say... I enjoyed the movies more than this series so far

tumblr_lw2y8b4dy21qzsulko1_400.gif

Watched the first 2 episodes and couldnt get into it. Between this and the movies just feel like they've never done right by this book series

It might be better to watch the entire season instead of weekly because of the short episodes. I may try that out later sometime

Back