Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pepsi Halftime Show: Snoop, Em, Dre, KDot, Mary J Blige (2•13•2022)

Holding out hope they do what I wish Dre would've done for Detox and just go thru each of his eras.

- NWA
- G-Funk with Snoop
- Aftermath with Em and Xzibit
- G-Unit with Fif and Game
- Current with K. Dot and Paak

Just run a medley of all the acts he has been associated with.

Xzibit, Cube, Game, Westside Connection all could replace Em. SoFi, LA - need that strong heavy west coast lineup. Em is probably gonna get the most mic time.. which makes it an eminem concert. Hope that isn’t the case

snoop, dre, and kendrick (maybe) were all they needed

eminem? foh

Look at it this way, at least they spared you a """surprise guest""", as if Dre would ever do this without an appearance from *checks notes* the best selling musician of the 21st century

99% sure he'll only be there for Forgot About Dre and MAYBE one other song. As long as it isn't one of those Rihanna-assisted singles that I consider a Crime Against Humanity, I'm good.

Holding out hope they do what I wish Dre would've done for Detox and just go thru each of his eras.

- NWA
- G-Funk with Snoop
- Aftermath with Em and Xzibit
- G-Unit with Fif and Game
- Current with K. Dot and Paak

Just run a medley of all the acts he has been associated with.

Lol NWA? They gonna perform Fuck tha Police or dig into the crates with One Less Bitch? Come on now. Cube ain't there for a reason.

Yall forgetting about MARY too.

My best guess:

Mary J - Family Affair (produced by Dre)
Real Love (Snoop doing Biggie's part)
Snoop - Who Am I
Gin & Juice (wypipo love this song too much for it to be excluded)
Nuthin But A G Thang
Next Episode
Forgot About Dre
Humble/new Kendrick single???

That's already pushing it at like 8 shortened songs for a 15 minute-ish show.

Em living in some of yall heads rent free for real lmao "ohhhh nooooooo it'll be a eminem concert" lmao

Take a deep breath. Skylar Grey cannot hurt you anymore. You're safe.

Lol NWA? They gonna perform Fuck tha Police or dig into the crates with One Less Bitch? Come on now. Cube ain't there for a reason.

Yall forgetting about MARY too.

My best guess:

Mary J - Family Affair (produced by Dre)
Real Love (Snoop doing Biggie's part)
Snoop - Who Am I
Gin & Juice (wypipo love this song too much for it to be excluded)
Nuthin But A G Thang
Next Episode
Forgot About Dre
Humble/new Kendrick single???

That's already pushing it at like 8 shortened songs for a 15 minute-ish show.

Em living in some of yall heads rent free for real lmao "ohhhh nooooooo it'll be a eminem concert" lmao

Take a deep breath. Skylar Grey cannot hurt you anymore. You're safe.
Chorus of straight outta Compton into Express yourself.

Cube can do good day and/or we be clubbin if the songs don't have to be tied to dre. But if u gonna do a dre theme, you gotta at least have nwa on the stage.

It's not about Em hate. it's about the Superbowl being in LA, so his spot would go better with another LA artist

No Pac, so you need a Cube for the kind of hits people will know

Who's to say Cube won't show up tho?

This is the CORE lineup. No one knows what other surprise artist will come out as well. That has happened b4. They're not advertising it as an West Coast only halftime show. This is Dre and some of the biggest artists he's worked wit.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
tbh (i kno im a stan) i'll be happy if they play pac's verse from cali love and his 1st verse from amerikkka's most wanted.

Back