Welcome To aBlackWeb

People Who Look Like they Stink

I mean if we being real we can just say the whole white race but I see what Marc saying
I mean we all grew up clowning about wet dog this and bologna that, they have head lice, they don't bathe..but when it's time to think of people who stink it becomes a self hate fest

Viola Davis doesn't look like she stinks she's dark skinned, but that's all the same around here

I mean we all grew up clowning about wet dog this and bologna that, they have head lice, they don't bathe..but when it's time to think of people who stink it becomes a self hate fest

Viola Davis doesn't look like she stinks she's dark skinned, but that's all the same around here

well you know Beta don’t like negroes she definitely give me shea butter vibes

I've never seen two pics of Summer Walker that looks like the same person.

Incredible fuckin artist tho, so yall just gon hafta let her be fonky. I love her haunting ass music.

Whatever she's doing or not doing seems to be working.

I never heard of the chick, but a saw this post and the bold and thought she made some creative soulful music. I was going to check her out. Then i saw this post

and ummm...

I see what you're saying, but you're ignoring the fact that black people pay more attention to black celebrities. If you any kind of "list people that..." on this board, the majority of the responses will be black people simply because most people on here are black. That's not self hate.

It's kinda strange that a pro-black person doesn't really understand that most black people's minds aren't really focused on white people.

it’s one song lol

Don't matter. I could be wrong, but I can't imagine that an artist that would make that song would also make the type of music that I thought he was talking about. For example, Sade makes a lot of music that people would describe as haunting.

I see what you're saying, but you're ignoring the fact that black people pay more attention to black celebrities. If you any kind of "list people that..." on this board, the majority of the responses will be black people simply because most people on here are black. That's not self hate.

It's kinda strange that a pro-black person doesn't really understand that most black people's minds aren't really focused on white people.
he has to commit to the bit

Last edited:
It’s just the persona man lol

He gonna stick to it

he has to commit to the bit

I hear you. Before the exposure, I didn't always agree with him, but I did believe he was being sincere in the stances he was taking. I don't care about all that stuff that happened on the IC, but I gotta admit that it does make me question if he's a real poster or just playing a persona like you're saying.

Back