Welcome To aBlackWeb

People/Orgs to Push Our Agenda

TheNightKing

J.A.P.A.N.
Let’s restart because obviously BLM is an ignition point.

Post the people/orgs who can push our agenda to those in government who can make the changes we want to see.

Last edited:
Not sure if serious, but absent that whole Trump thing he had to deal with, I think his intentions were sincere. It’s crazy how quick we are to get our own out the paint.

Does he have an organization or something or was he kind of doing it on his own?
I'm serious and ice cube was right for doing what he did. It all about tangible at the end of the day. Look at the controversy with biden and BLM smh

We've been here too long to fall for the same tactics at this point. When and why did the reparations talk stop being a serious agenda?

I'm serious and ice cube was right for doing what he did. It all about tangible at the end of the day. Look at the controversy with biden and BLM smh

We've been here too long to fall for the same tactics at this point. When and why did the reparations talk stop being a serious agenda?
Idk but it needs to continue.

Anybody know his org info? I did my googles but the shit is saturated with stories about the Platinum Plan and Trump.

Back