Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY People of ABW I Ask You..

View attachment 1131437

-What kind of car do you drive??

-What’s your dream car??

-What was your first car??
You gotta hit play first

What kinda car you drive?

Right now I’m sitting in a 2016 impala LT, just replaced the seats wit somthin leather, somethin lovely, brand new LED lights so
they can see me coming playboy

What’s your dream car?

Well dreams stay dreams if you sleep, right now I’m wide away, you feel me, talmbout, a nigga moving, striving, soon to be diving in a Yukon Denali, how y’all luvin dat?

What was your first car?

My first car was a IZuzu Pup, sitting on deytons, ya feel me? Nigga was sliding down them streets beautiful back in 01, 02, 03

You gotta hit play first

What kinda car you drive?

Right now I’m sitting in a 2016 impala LT, just replaced the seats wit somthin leather, somethin lovely, brand new LED lights so
they can see me coming playboy

What’s your dream car?

Well dreams stay dreams if you sleep, right now I’m wide away, you feel me, talmbout, a nigga moving, striving, soon to be diving in a Yukon Denali, how y’all luvin dat?

What was your first car?

My first car was a IZuzu Pup, sitting on deytons, ya feel me? Nigga was sliding down them streets beautiful back in 01, 02, 03

Thank you for being the one non shithead

Technically I got two. I gave wifey my 2017 Ford Explorer, & I drive around my 2018 Dodge Charger R/T. Just got it and still need to do some work on it. Get it tented, some new rims, a wicker bill and diffuser. Might switch out the grill for a Hellcat one with the lights.

Don’t really got a dream car, next one most likely will be on the luxury side. A Benz, maybe a Beamer. I’ll lease that shit tho.

My first car was a 05 Dodge Stratus. I pushed that shit all over Maryland & Virginia. It was a bucket but it was MY bucket lol.

Back