Welcome To aBlackWeb

People don't seem to be satisfied with Nas latest projects

You think Nas gonna drop another Life is good\Untitled? Or even better?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Nasir would had probably been platinum now if Kanye didn't support Trump and did all the stupd shit he did during that time. It fucked up for Nas saleswise.

But the album is kinda short. It seemed to me nas just did it for fun.

I think Adam and eve is Nas best track since America .

Just give a shoot out to that track while we at it, CLASSIC

Kanye was spittin out them 7song albums weekly

He was basically using music for therapy and caught nas on the fly

Its not like they was in the studio together bouncing ideas. Kanye sent him sum rushed beats and nas plastered verses over them

Was basically a mixtape

Nah nah Nas and DJ Premier is 20 years too late, one or two Preemos will do.

Imo a Nas album should sound like them Jay E songs, or the Ecstatic by Mos with a sprinkle of Rosay.

He got the resources and access. At this point, we just have to say Nas picks a lotta weak beats.

Even when he workin' with Kanye, 7 beats and 6 of them are meh to unmemorable

Nas got so much talented people around him if he really wants it Iam sure he can drop another classic.

Nas is the chosen one so its really up to him

As far as I know he on his dating shit now and doing alot of busniss. He kinda busy

Just let the man live his life. Thats what I guess wewhat we have to d.

But just hope not , Lets hope Nas gets hungry!

Kanye was spittin out them 7song albums weekly

He was basically using music for therapy and caught nas on the fly

Its not like they was in the studio together bouncing ideas. Kanye sent him sum rushed beats and nas plastered verses over them

Was basically a mixtape

Yehah but since i say the same basically a mixtape but since theres two giants doing an project peoople wont admit that and not only that plus its Nas. No reason for him to drop an mixtape when he can make $1million out that album.

People want the most from the top tier. And since nas doesn't cater to anyone we're left wanting more each time. I liked nasir, could it have been better probably especially compared to pusha and teyana joint. Nas delivered bar was but he was there he heard the beats and stuck with it. Long as dude pen still working and based on his last efforts it is. He'll get my coin when he drops.

People want the most from the top tier. And since nas doesn't cater to anyone we're left wanting more each time. I liked nasir, could it have been better probably especially compared to pusha and teyana joint. Nas delivered bar was but he was there he heard the beats and stuck with it. Long as dude pen still working and based on his last efforts it is. He'll get my coin when he drops.
Royce 59 at his peak right now. If Nas really wants it he can get it

Nas as a pure lyricist is one of the best around. Lost Tapes 2 was good for what it was & Nasir while disappointing still had a few good tracks. Heā€™s entirely capable of having a great album again. At this point tho if he never did his legacy is pretty secure. Life is Good in my mind is his last album.

Back