Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Pentagon given orders to shoot object over Alaska , another object over Canada border shot down

Lol @ the government telling the public what’s really going on
that’s kind of what’s happening.

We wanted disclosure we are getting it.

This technology being used to detect these particular UAP’s didn’t exist 4 years ago otherwise the former idiot in chief damn sure would’ve used this tech as a prop.

Read something that explains the Chinese ballon. Seems like Chinese satellites spying on the US detected these objects but didn’t understand what they were or why the US would have them floating about in our atmosphere. They didn’t trust their data so they sent the balloons to find out..lol.

They figured the balloons would be ignore and if found, and shot down..the tech is so old, so what. And in that effort to find out what that shit was, they alerted the US to the fact that , them shits was there..lol…our government didn’t even know

I gotta say, if aliens land before Zoro becomes WSS and Luffy becomes PK im a be pissed!

Whoever in the concentration camps with me will hear about it daily
I'm just saying...this guy Sukuna just pulled some BULLSHIT in jujutsu kaisen and I need this wrapped up. I'm about to assemble the squad to save the earth AGAIN🤦🏽‍♂️

Watch the final season of XFiles.
It literally involves man made aliens and technology which is then used to control the general population thru fear
I never watched X files but from the pcs I've heard in conversations, I thought from the beginning it was all man made aliens

Lol at thinking this is aliens. Fuck outta here. You think these niggas flew light years just to get their tech gunned up and clapped quick by Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau?

Like c'mon yall.

View attachment 1022091

if that really is sum extraterrestrials in a funky ass balloon

:scust1:

I'm sayin

in a funky ass hot air balloon

you only get one 1st impression for an alien invasion & I'm not impressed

:Pathetic:

Back