Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pelosi husband attacked

Do y’all believe this Pelosi shit was real? Just seems too on the nose especially with the timing. Why don’t they have the world’s best security?

Not wrong…. I remember when Rahm Emmanuel was Mayor of the Chi…. He lived in my boy s building . There was at least one police squad car parked right outside all the time

I figured members of congress should get the same courtesy

True.

As rich as they are, they could definitely afford to have their own private security.

So, either they're too cheap.......or they're just too oblivious about how many people really hate her.

Honestly, Jan 6th should've been their wake-up call.

Mainly because a lot of the people who stormed the Capitol building that day were specifically looking for her.

Do y’all believe this Pelosi shit was real? Just seems too on the nose especially with the timing. Why don’t they have the world’s best security?

I was thinking the same thing.

I mean, for the most part, she's in D.C.

So why would dude think she'd be in San Francisco?

And you would think someone as high profile as her would have around-the-clock security.

They say she's got a security detail when she's in San Francisco, so maybe dude was scoping the house out and knew she wouldn't be there.

Even still, if they had their own security (for her and her husband) this wouldn't have happened.

Back