Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peak internet age sh*t right here! SMFH... Big lurko campaign for 4x Hater of the year begins now.. 5th letter wants Inori to "dO bEtTEr.

Should this thread be deleted?

• Total voters
So lets dig a bit..

why was it necessary to add a poll? Its ok to say you just felt like trollin and it backfired..
I wasn’t trolling

anytime multiple posters express their dissatisfaction with a poll I add a thread

If Enough ppl don’t want it, I get rid of it. I did it with a thread yesterday

i wasn’t joking in both instances. I was trying to innovate

ppl want to bitch consistently though so okay it’s noted

have everything the same way it’s always been

All the bad threads on this site where was the poll for any of those

Well since it's Beta that's doing it ( God bless you @Sony Montana), he just got the position last week.

You expect him retroactive all the wack threads on this site.... :niggawhat:

He clearly stated that it's something he wants to implement and like he said a few post ago, he's already been doing it.

I wasn’t trolling

anytime multiple posters express their dissatisfaction with a poll I add a thread

If Enough ppl don’t want it, I get rid of it. I did it with a thread yesterday

i wasn’t joking in both instances. I was trying to innovate

ppl want to bitch consistently though so okay it’s noted

have everything the same way it’s always been
But what if there’s personal vendettas against certain posters and knowing they can just group up with others to clap a thread sounds very..enticing?

But what if there’s personal vendettas against certain posters and knowing they can just group up with others to clap a thread sounds very..enticing?
Hmm idk I would probably take into account the ppl who wanted it closed and why and then use my own judgment or ask another mod as a deciding factor

idk I came up with the idea yesterday I just was trying to do something new

Back