Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Expected To Lose $3 Billion In 2023

80% of the content on some of these streaming sites are..
B to D level movies.

Shit you already watched 5011 times.

Trash tv series you didn't even watch when it was live.

Foreign throwaways.
Dude I was on Peacock last night looking for a movie whole time I was like I ain't heard of none of these shits! A few looked like they were filmed with a camcorder.

80% of the content on some of these streaming sites are..
B to D level movies.

Shit you already watched 5011 times.

Trash tv series you didn't even watch when it was live.

Foreign throwaways.
Yep. I heard there's something like 3 times as much content now, than 20 years ago. Netflix was cool because it was the only streamer and all the good content went there. But once things broke up, quality for each platform went way down

Yep. I heard there's something like 3 times as much content now, than 20 years ago. Netflix was cool because it was the only streamer and all the good content went there. But once things broke up, quality for each platform went way down
It's like they are showing clearance sale dvd's you find at Walmart or Best Buy.

They will show Friday The 13th part 4 & 6 but not the whole run.

Smokey And The Bandit 2 & 3 but not the only one that matters.
Etc.

You know what streaming service I would definitely pay for?

NFL FILMS.
Their content grows weekly and they have historical content that dates back to the sixties. It would easily be my favorite channel.

Peacock was cool for me because i don't have cable and the wife and I would use it to watch some of the network TV shows that we were missing. It was never worth spending money on IMO.

I actually used to watch Peacock a lot, but now they've locked everything behind a paywall so I don't really watch it anymore. They would have been better off just putting commercials on there and keeping the content free.

So this is how providers w/ free content make they $$.

I guess them ads really do help because even though I normally pay ads no mind, I know a lot of ppl look for good ads to get what they want from them..

What keeps Peacock worth it for many people is the Premier League. Peacock paid a shit load of money for the rights to show every game. That's the only reason why I have Peacock.

Cosign but I may drop it as I have another footie source of late, and peacock upped their price by a buck or 2 per month

Back