Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paying for it

Shit, that's that millionaire level game.

Buy a broad a condo jus so you can go there and smash whenever you want.

That's next level
I wouldn't give a fuck if I had a billion dollars

You really wouldn't have to have millions to get a chick an apt.

I could,but I wouldn't.

I recently had a chick insinuate I should help her get an apt.

I had to decline.

That pussy great,but it ain't that great.

If you mean me,I'm not mad at them for buying whatever they want.

But nah not every nigga can get some free to cheap pussy.

shiiiiit every once in a while I might hit a drought being single and be tempted.

I'm not claiming to be special.

I just care more about my money than pussy.

Part of the whole joy of sex is knowing that the chick is feeling me and wants me though,for me.
Do what's good for you and others do what works for them

Some people don't want any emotional attachments at all...some people are just emotionally detached period so they don't care if a chick is feeling them or not

They just wanna nut and go...and are willing to pay for the convenience

Some people don't want any emotional attachments at all...some people are just emotionally detached period so they don't care if a chick is feeling them or not

I can be emotionally unattached w/out paying for it.

I'm emotionally attached to my money.

I hear ya and I've paid for it mostly because of peer pressure..military..thailand...

I see your view and still find it odd a woman champions this...from what I can remember most of those young thai broads aint want that life..they talked about boyfriends,families and just moving the fuck outta that country...

No offense but have you ever paid for it?

Shoulda worded it different and the womens woulda been throwing pussy at him. I get not having the extra time it takes to get to know someone to the point of removing the panties, I dont have that time either, but it's something that doesn't jive about his statement.

Outside of my ego not allowing me to do it, I see no issue with this. This seems like any other transactional relationship between two people. Goods and services. Supply and demand.

There is a man or woman who has excess income, wants a service to be rendered, and is willing to pay for for that service.

There is a man or a woman who wants money, and is willing to provide a service in exchange for that money.

For some reason, the fact that this man or woman is providing this service with their body seems to be what makes most people turn their nose up at this. I guess.

It's hilarious to see dudes get MAD at other dudes for deciding to "pay for it" and then talk about how much free ass they get like they did some shit that no other dude can do lol

When you pay for it, you don't buy whatever is available, you can pick and choose exactly what you want...and it for damn sure isn't bottom of the barrel. Unless his money is bottom of the barrel...in that case, you get what you can afford

& sum of them prolly go to the strip club to throw hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars jus to see sumn while turnin they nose up at those who pay to play

:hahaha:

Outside of my ego not allowing me to do it, I see no issue with this. This seems like any other transactional relationship between two people. Goods and services. Supply and demand.

There is a man or woman who has excess income, wants a service to be rendered, and is willing to pay for for that service.

There is a man or a woman who wants money, and is willing to provide a service in exchange for that money.

For some reason, the fact that this man or woman is providing this service with their body seems to be what makes most people turn their nose up at this. I guess.

lol man

I jus said "turn they nose up"

great minds

:think2:

Pussy too easy to get for free. And I like the challenge, the shit turns me on. Well, turned me on. I been married for a minute now.

Not true. Back in my day, I got plenty of pussy without spending a dime. The caliber of woman you get for free may differ from person to person, but it's possible for everyone.

Not true. Back in my day, I got plenty of pussy without spending a dime. The caliber of woman you get for free may differ from person to person, but it's possible for everyone.
Levels. I like bad bitches with good pussy. That's a least 100 for dinner. See what Im sayin?

Define tricking.

There's men out here with stay at home wives, paying all the bills and he talking about how he a real man because he provides and all this shit.

That's a fucking trick.

Giving a bih 200 dollars compared to a lifetime of servitude men be doing out here ain't that bad.

I rather fuck 200 women for 200 a piece than fuck one for a lifetime and pay the same amount of money over the course of a lifetime.

This Cap?

I mean...look in Colombia, I met this woman called Luisa. The one of the baddest women I ever fucked. Like bad bad. Pretty face, nice titties and fat booty, long hair, perfect teeth. Met her at a bar.

She gave me the girlfriend experience for 5 days and I probably paid 500 dollars without even noticing it because she just showed me around Colombia at night and had sex.

How she got money was easy shit, have sex at night, leave couple dollars on the dresser, she'll go home and come back. Had sex 24/7 and didn't have a care in the world.

Everything was about me. She didn't fuss, cuss. I didn't have to hear about her fucking day, who got on her nerves at work, what crazy shit happened with her momma. I take a regular woman on a date, on vacation, I gotta hear this shit after I done paid for everything? I found out, the average woman likes a man because he can endure her bullshit and tolerate her presence and giving a woman money in a relationship is expected, especially in in women born before the late 90s.

Women don't like men for who they are but what they got and what we got reflects who we are. Men actually like women for like them. A man's expectations for a woman is low.

These hoes actually appreciated my money and how hard I worked to get the shit to give it to them because they acted accordingly. They understood that I worked for my money so they gotta work for theirs. These hoes know how to say thank you when you take 'em to nice places. Like, I take women to nice places for my enjoyment not to impress no woman.

I also stopped caring about who women had sex and why and when, because I realized it's all the same shit. I rather have a woman that fucked 10 dudes before and after me and treat me how I wanted to be treated, than a woman that only fuck me. After you get screwed by a professional, you realize most women can't fuck or suck dick well enough to be entitled to shit.

Man, when you realize there's women out there that look 20 times better on average than the women you see everyday and you can skip the bullshit and get exactly what you want, why would you ever go back to not getting what you want when you want it? For pride? Why I'ma spend my money and time on someone who likes me and expects it, versus someone that respects what I earned in this world and feels like she has to earn it?

Pride? Man, only time I ever had post nut clarity is when I wasn't fucking a professional that earned my got damn money and time.

I used to be like, "Damn I could've gone on Seeking Arrangement and fuck a fine ass grad school student from NYU or GSU or USC, but I am wasted my 150 dollars on taking this women out."

I could've been funding the next scholar or businesswoman but I am here with this woman who like me.

LIke the fuck? I am reformed now though.

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

Maybe I have been wasting too much time at Walmart.

I guess @1/2 wasn't lying when he said a lot of chicks are with the "how much" thing.

Back