Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paying for it

Unless you are pimpin, you are paying for pussy.

If the pussy don't pay for itself, you are paying for pussy. If you gotta take a bih on a date, feed her, entertain her boring ass work stories, put gas in her car, pay her phone bill every now and again, you are paying.

Pussy is the most paid for, traded, bartered, coveted commodity on planet earth. Men just deny that reality because it's painful.

Pussy is more important than water.

You can ask a dehydrated, dying man in the desert, if he would wanna fuck the woman of his dreams or a pool of water to jump into, he'll fuck the woman of his dreams and die a happy man.

Pussy run the world, you'll be unfortunate to be pushed out of ya momma's pussy and you'll be fortunate to die in some pussy.

Church.

You pay them to go home...,🤷🏿‍♂️

Most niggaz get caught up cuz they not being straight up with a chick. This eliminates all that.

Like if you know for a fact you just tryna beat..... Leave the money on the dresser and nobody got no beef, no problems, no "where is this going"..... Jealousy, making time, sharing shit..... None of that....

Just get it going and keep it moving.

Now I ain't saying stop dating... If you meet somebody you really like... That's one thing. But if you on a quick fuck mission.... Like no feelings attached..... Like why the fuck not??🤷🏿‍♂️

You pay them to go home...,🤷🏿‍♂️

Most niggaz get caught up cuz they not being straight up with a chick. This eliminates all that.

Like if you know for a fact you just tryna beat..... Leave the money on the dresser and nobody got no beef, no problems, no "where is this going"..... Jealousy, making time, sharing shit..... None of that....

Just get it going and keep it moving.

Now I ain't saying stop dating... If you meet somebody you really like... That's one thing. But if you on a quick fuck mission.... Like no feelings attached..... Like why the fuck not??🤷🏿‍♂️
I agree

Never thought I’d see the day where muhfuckas are cool with being tricks.

Define tricking.

There's men out here with stay at home wives, paying all the bills and he talking about how he a real man because he provides and all this shit.

That's a fucking trick.

Giving a bih 200 dollars compared to a lifetime of servitude men be doing out here ain't that bad.

I rather fuck 200 women for 200 a piece than fuck one for a lifetime and pay the same amount of money over the course of a lifetime.

I 100% have no idea why the fuck he felt the need to post this shit. These new niggaz different. But from a conversation stand point .... Live your life homie ✊🏿💪🏿

He was explaining himself.

He probably got exposed and needed address the people 😂🤦🏿‍♂️

Man, in my early days, I went to Europe and South America for 2 years, spent about 15K fucking around, about quarter of that was on pussy.

I showed my homies, and they were like.

giphy.gif

Homies: How much was her?

Me: About 150.

Homies: That's it?
giphy.gif

I advise every man to go two years of his life, just being straight up and fucking women outside of their country, race, nationality. No games, no gimmicks, full on debauchery.

Unless you are pimpin, you are paying for pussy.

If the pussy don't pay for itself, you are paying for pussy. If you gotta take a bih on a date, feed her, entertain her boring ass work stories, put gas in her car, pay her phone bill every now and again, you are paying.

Pussy is the most paid for, traded, bartered, coveted commodity on planet earth. Men just deny that reality because it's painful.

Pussy is more important than water.

You can ask a dehydrated, dying man in the desert, if he would wanna fuck the woman of his dreams or a pool of water to jump into, he'll fuck the woman of his dreams and die a happy man.

Pussy run the world, you'll be unfortunate to be pushed out of ya momma's pussy and you'll be fortunate to die in some pussy.

Church.
The difference is your investing time into future potentially .

Never thought I’d see the day where muhfuckas are cool with being tricks.
You would be surprised a lot of work aholics choose this route. The ones who dont have time for a relationship. No strings attached. No one gets hurt. They just want to relieve stress and go about their day.

The difference is your investing time into future potentially .

I mean, depends on what kind of future you want?

What I don't understand, men, who so against paying for sex, but have long term girlfriends and wives. You ain't gonna give 100 dollars for some pussy but you gonna pay your wife student loan? What you gonna get out of that? Pussy and some meals? She does your laundry? Instead of paying a prostitute, a restaurant, a laundry service, you just pay your girlfriend or wife.

If you are a "good man" you are maintaining your wife or girlfriend lifestyle for what? Not only are you doing labor to get money, you are doing emotional labor.

Women understand their financial and emotional value in a relationship.

They are looking to get anything and everything out of a "good man". A woman who ain't a fool or been jaded into some independent woman bullshit see a good man as a trick. A woman that willing to put her money in with her man is rare.

But what a man get? A life partner, a cure for loneliness, sex? Men don't put monetary values on romantic relationships and they should. When the last time a man was like, "Oh, she make six figures, I'ma get at her." Never.

A good man and a good trick is the same thing. The same shit a prostitute values in a trick is the same shit a woman that work a 9 to 5 values. Safety, Generosity, kindness, honesty and consistency.

A good hoe is a girlfriend that respect your mind and your time and a good trick is a boyfriend that respect a woman's body and her time.

Last edited:
Back