Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paul Pierce Catching Heat Again For Being Creepy Towards Waitress

I mean… for the longest time that was the case.

Yes it was and rightfully so, but that stop being the case a while ago though. Dude been back n forth to Boston n the Cs for a min. Now. When his statue was reveal he was there to unveil it.

I've been around plenty of "regular drunk" dudes and they usually aren't this asshole-ish

This is a regular asshole who happens to be drunk...so, even more of an asshole

It's funny until he starts grabbing and pulling on you...

I think it's safe to assume when a nigga's pick up line is only him listing off shit he can buy for you he feels he can actually buy you. A drunk nigga with control issues ain't the move

I think the issue is more that she was working than anything else. If that was just a regular chick chillin, and he came at her that way, she could have just told him he was corny and kept it moving. The fact that she was doing her job meant she had to listen to all that bullshit and keep it professional. That said, I've known enough women bartenders and cocktail waitresses to know that the good ones can get big tips out of niggas like that just by being nice and fake laughing at the dumb shit they say.

I think the issue is more that she was working than anything else. If that was just a regular chick chillin, and he came at her that way, she could have just told him he was corny and kept it moving. The fact that she was doing her job meant she had to listen to all that bullshit and keep it professional. That said, I've known enough women bartenders and cocktail waitresses to know that the good ones can get big tips out of niggas like that just by being nice and fake laughing at the dumb shit they say.
That doesn't make his behavior any less boorish

Back