Welcome To aBlackWeb

Part 2: Since sex is important...

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Let’s say you are a man who provides for his family and is otherwise a great man, your girl is up to par on everything and you have a moment of weakness and sleep with someone outside of your relationship.

Now sex is important for you and your s/o and a special bond between you two. Is she supposed to give you a pass? Why is she expected to forgive you for your one act of sex outside of the relationship?

Inb4 “that pussys mine” “it’s not the same” “she’s not a man” “women can’t do what men do”

Let’s say you are a man who provides for his family and is otherwise a great man, your girl is up to par on everything and you have a moment of weakness and sleep with someone outside of your relationship.

Now sex is important for you and your s/o and a special bond between you two. Is she supposed to give you a pass? Why is she expected to forgive you for your one act of sex outside of the relationship?

because of the other aspects of the bond we spoke about on the previous question

so the sex got stale or somebody had a weak moment when the opposite sex came onto them

that doesnt take away kids, or the friendship, the time put in, etc

those who's relationship is based mostly on sex are the ones that will erupt over somebody cheating......somebody might get hurt/killed

I cant really say WHY anybody should forgive the person in their particular situation....theres different levels of cheating lol

but its not an easy, quick decision when you have a life built with somebody

I know a lotta men got a one time rule and its weak lol......most of the time its just about that other man being able to throw it in his face or tell people...he could still want you and his family but cant deal with the imaginary ridicule

No passes. You cheat once youll do it again

This is too subjective to a person and there relationship. The true question is what is the underlining cause of the infidelity

I think most folks would if your s/o let you slide thats insane. I dont let stuff like that slide.

then how would you know if the person was gonna do it again?

I know its rare, but people do learn from mistakes and grow

I don’t think a pass should ever be EXPECTED, and I’d understand if she cut me off.

My last ex did tell me specifically that I could get a one time pass if I ever cheated. All that did was make me wonder what she had planned, and I made it clear that I didn’t feel the same if she was to hypothetically do the same.

Depends on the person and if they wanna forgive, me I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to that shit...if my girl cheated she would be gone...I would be willing to put up an act for the kids sake and try to be friends but this dick would no longer be just hers because she wouldn't deserve it...why should other women have to suffer because she is too selfish to share?

because of the other aspects of the bond we spoke about on the previous question

so the sex got stale or somebody had a weak moment when the opposite sex came onto them

that doesnt take away kids, or the friendship, the time put in, etc

those who's relationship is based mostly on sex are the ones that will erupt over somebody cheating......somebody might get hurt/killed

I cant really say WHY anybody should forgive the person in their particular situation....theres different levels of cheating lol

but its not an easy, quick decision when you have a life built with somebody

I know a lotta men got a one time rule and its weak lol......most of the time its just about that other man being able to throw it in his face or tell people...he could still want you and his family but cant deal with the imaginary ridicule

This.

It's easy to say you'll drop a muthafucca if they cheated once. But if yall got years invested...a lot harder for folks.

Back