Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parkland, FL High School Shooting/The March For Our Lives Thread

people are just more hurt...idk why or what to blame but mf's are depressed and mad at the world

the "abused" almost always turn to into the abusers, so if you deal with a lot of pain (whatever your reason if it makes sense to other people or not) it makes sense for you to turn to causing pain as some sort of relief

ya'll ever just be having a hard time and be wanting, almost waiting on somebody to push that button so you can just let it all go?

Let me guess... If the shooter was white (which is a majority of the time): Thoughts and prayers, too soon to talk about gun control, no gun control, rinse and repeat

If the shooter was Muslim, or in this case Hispanic: GET TOUGH! BUILD THE WALL!! DEPORT IMMIGRANTS!! TRUMP 2020!!!

Last edited:
Let me guess... If the shooter was white (which is always): Thoughts and prayers, too soon to talk about gun control, no gun control, rinse and repeat

If the shooter was Muslim, or in this case Hispanic: GET TOUGH! BUILD THE WALL!! DEPORT IMMIGRANTS!! TRUMP 2020!!!
they said Republicans are looking for cultural talking points

This shit is fucking unfair. Those kids were innocent and had no clue that a sick mf was gonna take their lives prematurely. Shit is fucking disgusting.

Now their parents have to suffer and grieve. Most of this shit is gonna set off a depression in some people. Like wtf! I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shit like this.

Back