Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parents of ABW...

I stop posting my girls on SM. I will DM or text my family members pictures of them. But I do post them in here.

I just think people take themselves too serious. To you it's your precious kids, to us its just an ugly ass kid on a water slid.

If yall wanna hang my pics on your wall, have it. Idgaf what these weirdos do.

I'm sayin

mf be havin private accounts like they jus so sought after

foh

:hahaha:

I used to post my kids pics back when I was on Facebook real heavy. Now that I haven’t really messed with social media the last four or so years I don’t feel the need to. They grown enough to have their own stuff anyways now.

I'm too private and not active enough on SM to want to post my kids. I have b4 and didn't cover their faces tho

And niggs DEF weirdos for posting they kids on here. With all due respect, own that weird shit tho

I don’t think it’s weird I view this as social media and don’t think nothing of it

I post my kids here and there, I did way more when they were younger. I think covering your kids faces with emojis is doing too much, if you feel posting them is that dangerous then just don't post them at all.

Plus like Kandy I gotta damn near gravel to get my boys to take pictures. I had to beg my little one for that first day of school pic I post here...

I'm too private and not active enough on SM to want to post my kids. I have b4 and didn't cover their faces tho

And niggs DEF weirdos for posting they kids on here. With all due respect, own that weird shit tho
Kinda weird when we're on the same side of a debate

I don’t post my two youngest anymore. I stopped over a year ago. Not on here or IG

I only post my 10 year old football shit

Shit I figure it’s easier to post the pics on social media than send pics to ppl individually

Just post it on your IG story or Snap chat so It disappears after you post it and they see it

I never considered it weird to post my kids in here.

I've always been pretty open and shared on these boards, and my kids are a significant part of my life. So sharing that with people I talk to about shit every day never seemed weird to me.

But to each their own

Seems like folks were much more comfortable posting pics of themselves and family etc before the influx of smut and weirdos.

Most folks aint tryna post some shit only to have some immature weirdo that you might have a disagree with try to use something you previously posted of yourself or ya fam against you in an argument/debate.

Back