Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parents just dont understand

Should people be licensed to have children?

• YES

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • On the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
my roommate and I were discussing an interesting topic and I wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

the question posed is should couples looking to have children be licensed first?

hypothetically speaking, if it was passed into law today that everyone must undergo an extensive background check, medical including mental examine, and credit/consumer report first before being licensed to have children how would you feel?

do you think it would be a positive thing? or a negative thing?

black mirror that shit......have some kinda tech where the only way you can make babies is if you've passed a test and have been "upgraded' to have kids....

if you haven't taken the test yet or passed the test, then all you shoot is blanks, and none of your eggs are fertile....

wow.. i should write that shit up..

black mirror that shit......have some kinda tech where the only way you can make babies is if you've passed a test and have been "upgraded' to have kids....

if you haven't taken the test yet or passed the test, then all you shoot is blanks, and none of your eggs are fertile....

you might be on to something!!

So yall want black and brown folks sterilized. Got it
giphy.gif

I could see if we started there but its way too late

all these bozos out here and you gone tell somebody they cant have a baby cuz one of ya'll is schizo?

kids would really be trophies then

None of us have the right to tell people whether or not they can have children. That shit would lead to wiping out so called minorities anyway.

So does that mean that if you don't have one it's an automatic abortion?

If so..ohhhh baby
:clawd2:i like it raw

Still too broad a scope how exactly would this test be measured? You're also removing choice that all people have regardless of whether rules exist or not.

my roommate and I were discussing an interesting topic and I wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

the question posed is should couples looking to have children be licensed first?

hypothetically speaking, if it was passed into law today that everyone must undergo an extensive background check, medical including mental examine, and credit/consumer report first before being licensed to have children how would you feel?

do you think it would be a positive thing? or a negative thing?

No. Because the rules on being unqualified would be too arbitrary. Especially when it comes to finances

That would be better

Back