Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parent question to fathers lol

My son was fighting in school like every day for a week....I came to get his little ass... Got him home and gave him some boxing gloves....

Told him he wanna fight, let's go....

Homie wanted nooooooo action...

He still get into fights... But he definitely chilled for a minute.... Might have to remind him again

I asked my old man this exact question at 14. He looked me dead in the eyes and said he would shoot m.. I have no doubt that was true.

Imma call my brother and we gonna whip his head, if it was my son.

Me and my step pops had a few altercations usually verbal...but this one time nigga had me in a side headlock in the front yard...I wasnt trying to fight so I let him get his off and just kept saying "get off me" my dudes thinking it was going down ran up from the back yard but burst out in tears at the sight of me in a headlock..still a joke to this day...but if ya knew my step pop ya would understand his antics ..
(for example he use to fry bacon with the stove on high with no shirt on and allowed the grease to pop..uttering this man shit)

LMAO

When you lose a fight to your son every time you come around after that this is going to be your theme music for the rest of your days that he plays in your honor

My mother used to mess with this dude Nate for like most my teenage years.... He was nice at hooping... We stayed in the neighborhood court...

He had a homie that would come play with us... Tall ass nigga... His little brother was actually in the NBA.... But this nigga was mad annoying.... So one day I swung on him..... This tall ass nigga took me slam to the ground easy like I was light work....I was furious

My boys were bout to rush him, but Nate was like naw....D wanna step up and swing on a grown man, he gotta deal with it himself...

That shit was crazy...I was humbled

I was too shook of my dad to even think about fighting him. Nigga crazy.

Same here. My dad was a black belt in something for real and I never even thought about challenging. I know one day me and my brother were roughhousing and playing around. He came around the corner and thought I was really kicking my little brother on the ground. He was like "So you want to kick somebody huh? How about I kick you."

giphy.gif

After that, it never even crossed my mind to challenge my dad.

LLS yall young spry niggas hit gym 3-4 times a week and out here scared to put these old niggas out to pasture!!!! Damn shame I tell ya.

I'm just fucking with yall and talking shit. Leave that old nigga alone. Working out at the gym ain't got shit on natural old man strength. Fuck around and get embarrassed in front of your wife or girlfriend.

yall nigga real funny.

i would never attempt to fight my dad. he just never carried himself like that.

but my son.....he knows now..

LLS yall young spry niggas hit gym 3-4 times a week and out here scared to put these old niggas out to pasture!!!! Damn shame I tell ya.

I'm just fucking with yall and talking shit. Leave that old nigga alone. Working out at the gym ain't got shit on natural old man strength. Fuck around and get embarrassed in front of your wife or girlfriend.

That old man grip is what separate the strong from the weak lol

That old man grip is what separate the strong from the weak lol

That old man strength hit different. LLS

Real shit it really don't make sense to fight a old nigga who came from nothing and worked with his hands all his life. Especially if that old man is in shape.

Just walk away if that is still an option. Seen a young nigga make that mistake on the metro years ago. It didn't go well for that young nigga at all. I just laughed and SMH and knew he didn't even see it coming.

Real shit it really don't make sense to fight a old nigga who came from nothing and worked with his hands all his life. Especially if that old man is in shape.

Just walk away if that is still an option. Seen a young nigga make that mistake on the metro years ago. It don't go well for that young nigga at all. I just laughed and SMH and knew he didn't even see it coming.

If a old man worked all his life with his hands, once he grab you.
game over.gif

Just walk away if that is still an option. Seen a young nigga make that mistake on the metro years ago. It didn't go well for that young nigga at all. I just laughed and SMH and knew he didn't even see it coming.

Lol. Deadass.

If you walking down the street and see an old, black plumber fighting a bear...help the bear.

Back