Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parent question to fathers lol

I beat my father's ass at 16

He wanted to see how good I was at wrestling cuz I just made the team....

I power. Bombed that nigga.... Fucked his hip up

Stage as set since then...I already was fucking with him less and less the older I got..... But after that shit.... All considerations were gone.

My son kick my ass he gotta go

He gotta get out

If you just lost the fight nigga he actually putting you out the house.

You can't say get out or I'm going to fuck you up son! You already lost.

Treat that shit like the jungle. When the old timer loses to the young nigga the old timer steps off.

As a father pack your shit up and leave your door keys and next months mortgage payment on the table and step the fuck off

Son telling you now
source.gif

Nobody should say they're going to get a gun because they didn't stop making guns when you got yours.

I already had a run in with my oldest son a couple years back. He must've recently gotten his first piece of pussy cuz for some reason he decided to try and boss up.

Next thing I know, I'm on top of him on the living room floor choking the snot out his ass. Honestly the shit hurt me bad later on cuz I ain't wanna do him like that, but you ain't gon puff up in my house like that. We had a discussion, I let him know that I hate to do it but that was the consequence for his actions. And I restrained myself at that.

I whooped my stepdad ass in 8th grade. Me my comrades had hella laughs on the way to school the next day

Stage as set since then...I already was fucking with him less and less the older I got..... But after that shit.... All considerations were gone.

Wrestling is a technique and elusive so yea you got the upper hand but he should have still been ready for that power bomb...

I already had a run in with my oldest son a couple years back. He must've recently gotten his first piece of pussy cuz for some reason he decided to try and boss up.

Next thing I know, I'm on top of him on the living room floor choking the snot out his ass. Honestly the shit hurt me bad later on cuz I ain't wanna do him like that, but you ain't gon puff up in my house like that. We had a discussion, I let him know that I hate to do it but that was the consequence for his actions. And I restrained myself at that.

I whooped my stepdad ass in 8th grade. Me my comrades had hella laughs on the way to school the next day
Me and my step pops had a few altercations usually verbal...but this one time nigga had me in a side headlock in the front yard...I wasnt trying to fight so I let him get his off and just kept saying "get off me" my dudes thinking it was going down ran up from the back yard but burst out in tears at the sight of me in a headlock..still a joke to this day...but if ya knew my step pop ya would understand his antics ..
(for example he use to fry bacon with the stove on high with no shirt on and allowed the grease to pop..uttering this man shit)

My son is 7 and can’t fight but he’s strong as fuck and have heavy hands.

He being the garage dribbling the ball (glad he started to get into sports these last few weeks) and lifting weights and doing push-ups and burpees

Me and my step pops had a few altercations usually verbal...but this one time nigga had me in a side headlock in the front yard...I wasnt trying to fight so I let him get his off and just kept saying "get off me" my dudes thinking it was going down ran up from the back yard but burst out in tears at the sight of me in a headlock..still a joke to this day...but if ya knew my step pop ya would understand his antics ..
(for example he use to fry bacon with the stove on high with no shirt on and allowed the grease to pop..uttering this man shit)

Damn bro you had a real life Melvin

Melvin.gif

Back