Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Pardi Fontaine Dumps Megan Thee Stallion Because She Is A Mean Drunk

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

word around the rumor mill is Megan thee stallion has been dumped because of her violent behavior when drunk

Pardi Fontaine & Megan have called it quits and it’s alleged that the breakup was made possible because of Megan’s bad temper when drunk. Sources tell MTO News that Pardi loves Megan but then when she’s drunk, things get messy which Pardi is unable to deal with.

According to a rock solid insider – who is close to the female hip hop superstar – she and her longtime boyfriend Pardi Fontaine have split up. And our insider just dropped a whole lotta tea – on WHY the couple separated too.
“Pardi really LOVES Megan. I mean he loves and cherishes her. But Megan can be a bit much when she turns up.” When the insider used the term “turns up” to describe Megan, she meant – when she gets drunk.
MTO News’ insider continued, “Meg can get argumentative and say hurtful things And Pardi’s not the type of man to put up with that.”
“Pardi decided to call it off. They were fighting, and it was getting bad.” Our insider told us, “They might get back together, but Megan has to make some serious changes in her life.”

Megan Thee Stallion has deleted all photos of Pardi Fontaine from her Instagram page and you know what that means, right? It’s OVER!
It is hard to say if this is true or not. Early on in their relationship, there was a leaked video that came out showing some signs of domestic violence. People are still trying to figure out exactly what happened between her and Tory Lanez. Megan has a very good PR team behind her, so Pradi might want to tread very carefully while thinking about his next move.
Domestic violence and alcoholism are two serious issues especially in the black community, so we can only pray for everyone’s mental health during these trying times. Money and fame don’t guarantee happiness.

Lets pray the queen is ok!

Not to get too chatty patty, but it's pretty obvious that Meg doesn't really process trauma and uses alcohol to mask that shit. She will get well once she truly takes time for herself in therapy and start processing and dealing with all the fucked up shit that happened to her. But that machine is strong and forces you to keep it pushing, especially with her whole brand is "not phased, I'ma boss, I'm confident" when the reality is she needs to step away from all this shit briefly and work on her.

Not to get too chatty patty, but it's pretty obvious that Meg doesn't really process trauma and uses alcohol to mask that shit. She will get well once she truly takes time for herself in therapy and start processing and dealing with all the fucked up shit that happened to her. But that machine is strong and forces you to keep it pushing, especially with her whole brand is "not phased, I'ma boss, I'm confident" when the reality is she needs to step away from all this shit briefly and work on her.

This.... This isn't chatty patty at all sir

Well said

But what makes you say this about her processing trauma this way?

wasn’t it said she had a problem with alcohol before the passing of her mother

She has too many yes people around her that condone her actions, not the first time her drinking issues has been brought up and a real friend would have been checked her

So are some of yall making the comments you are because of what yall heard about Meg previously or just to get computers putin?

I ask because I thought media takeout was some bullshit and what they post isn't to be taken seriously at all.

Back